Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
dating sites? who met thier "one" or bf gf onlin
0 likes [|reply]
10 Aug 2009, 00:21
Egyptian Angel
I remember bolt.com, I remember when it hosted free space for websites and now it's just a.. messed up site.. lol. I don't like it much anymore.

yay for bolt.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 20:00
Azkabound
Well, my ex was an online relationship. We would have met EVENTUALLY (too long for our tastes). It wasn't an online dating site though. ;D

I have nothing against the online dating thing. I'm on okcupid more for the quizzes, not that I have amazing things to say about some of the people that I hear from on there. Oy! It's just like in person: hit or miss. :P
0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 20:30
Ariel ♥
you can try plentyoffish.com it's like eharmony only you don't pay for it
0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 21:12
*~Loving You~*
lol i heard that doesnt work, i dont want to find a 2nd man but thank u
0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 23:11
Music God CJ Plain
I actually met my fiancee on Plentyoffish.com

It's a pretty good site of you wade through the bad profiles and are willing to put yourself out there.

0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 22:07
|stripes|
I actually met my boyfriend right here on Bloop, in the chat room way back when it was used. He's English and I'm Australian so I got a working holiday visa and flew all the way to London and we met at Heathrow. We've now been together almost 3 years and he's moved to Australia to live here with me. We weren't looking when we found each other. I did not plan on having a partner on the other side of the world!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 23:06
The Ryan
I've enough obsessions with women OFFline, I don't think I could cope with Online ones too!! Gosh, imagine!!

I've met all my girlfriends at school or work. So far...
0 likes [|reply]
10 Aug 2009, 11:45
Estella
RYAN, YOU KNOW YOU TOTALLY OBSESS ABOUT THE PUCK, YO! I AM SEXIER THAN ALL YOUR NAUGHTY GIRLFS! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 23:23
ღPhoenix
I met my fiance in Philly chat on AIM. We ended up talking 6 hours that night, and met in person a week later. We're going on 6 years now :-)
0 likes [|reply]
6 Aug 2009, 23:43
neverpretty
it's not an online dating site, but...

my husband and i didn't meet online, but we wouldn't have met if it hadn't been for myspace. he actually went on a date with my FRIEND he met offa myspace. she's now married to his friend and i'm married...well, obviously to him now.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 02:39
Catch May If You Can
So, i dont know if this is considered meeting your bf online, but i started talking to my current boyfriend on facebook through a friend's status comments. My friend had posted a status and i replied and my boyfriend replied back and we ended up have a 20 comment discussion before deciding to move it to AIM. Then we talked for a few days and later that week we went for coffee late at night and well, we just hit it off. I never knew if i should consider that meeting him online or through a friend XD hahaha
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 02:56
Pinochle
i met my love on FOD. ;) . He happens to live like 15 minutes away from me. Started as friends ( which lasted a week once we did meet after communicating for a while) and then have been together ever since. 4 years now. :)
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 17:11
Tam I Am
I met my ex-husband (still best friend) through yahoo roleplaying games. My character had stumbled across his one day and pissed it off so he was about to attack her when I pmed him and begged him not to hurt her cause she was my first character. 6 years later we finally met and got married. That lasted about 2 years but we're still really good friends.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 17:17
Estella
HAHA - THAT'S GREAT, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 18:41
*~Loving You~*
What happened between u guys?
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 18:06
TotesMaGoats
I met my fiance on myspace!! I added him because I thought he looked cute haha
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 18:08
LaYdEe pRiTtIi
sinse my blume, i hav mett sum seksii men online.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Aug 2009, 18:35
sincerely me♥
I met my boyfriend on PlentyOfFish.com like some else said, it's a free site but, you really do have to wade thru a LOT of creeps. Lol. Anyways, we talked on there for 3 months. Emailing back and forth then decided to see if we could talk on the phone before meeting just to make sure we got along that way. Our first phone conversation lasted 4 hours. And, we talked every night until we met a week or so later.. with phone conversations that long or longer. He drove down to meet me. We met outside of the hotel he'd booked. I'd told the majority of my family and some friends that we met earlier that summer while he was down with friends. Some know the truth though. And, his family knows the truth so, I'm sure it'll all come out eventually.. since we are having a child together at the end of October. Lol.. I'm sure our families will meet very soon. Oh, and we've been together for a little over a year and a half now.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Aug 2009, 14:01
Music God CJ Plain
That's pretty much how I met my fiancee. We talked for about 3 weeks or so before talking on the phone. After that, I drove down to see her and sort of never left. LOL

She then moved with me after I went to Basic Training and then to Michigan where we live now.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Aug 2009, 15:40
sincerely me♥
He moved here about 7 months after out first meeting and has been here a little over a year. He's been talking about wanting us to move back to Jersey but, with the baby almost here I dont really want to leave my family and, I know his family wouldnt offer to help watch her so..
0 likes [|reply]
8 Aug 2009, 18:28
- misseriin*
I met my boyfriend on VampireFreaks (go gothy teenage phase!). WE found out we lived close to each other and shared some mutual friends. We talked for 5-6 months before we even met each other in person. At first I wasn't interested at all. Now we've been together for just over 4 years
0 likes [|reply]
8 Aug 2009, 18:53
mumtogirls♥
I met my fiancee online 7 years ago, the first date was pretty awkward, we are getting married in september (our 6 year anniversary) we have 3 kids together and another on the way
0 likes [|reply]
9 Aug 2009, 14:32
Sarah*
Sarah! Another on the way? Have you announced this :) I was not aware!!! Congrats my dear!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Aug 2009, 14:38
Sarah*
I met my fiance online. We started talking in a chatroom one evening and added eachother on msn as we lived in the same town. I think at the time I must have been 16/17. We didn't really chat much on msn and it was months and months later when we started chatting more. (My fiance thinks it was over a year later but i'm not sure it was that long)
Anyway, neither of us had been particularly bothered about talking with one another or meeting..lol. For whatever reason this eventually changed and with some encouragement from a blooper (the only blooper I have ever met) we met up one evening.
We had never considered ourselves anything more than friends before we met. He met me outside my house and I told my parents I was meeting "someone from work" (oops, naughty) We walked around for hours chatting and we had our first kiss. We were just sort of together from then on. He went on holiday the day after we met (with his ex girlfriend infact, I didn't find out until a year or so into our relationship that it was his ex he'd gone on hol with!)

At the end of this month we have been together for 6 years. We've been engaged just over a year and living together since Nov 08 :)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Aug 2009, 20:46
trying4miracle#1
I met my husband on Cupid.com I had signed up one night cause a friend of mine had been talking about it and I was bored and had nothing else to do. I wasn't really planning on doing major looking just if something came along ok and if not ok. I had actually started talking to one guy who was an ass to me then met Freddie around the same time and vented to him about the other guy and he was like "It seems like I care more about how your doing than he does" After that we hit it off good. Would talk for hours on the phone every night. We first met the Friday before Valentines day of 2005. He came and took me to lunch. We only at half our food cause we talked the whole time. I had butterflies so bad too. Aug 26 of this year will make 3 years we've been married. We've been together about 4 and half years total.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends