Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Books
Page:  1  2 
Jodi Picoult
0 likes [|reply]
28 Jul 2009, 18:02
Transit
I don't know if it is because she is American which will effect the way she carries out her sentences, but they just don't flow for me.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Jul 2009, 19:46
just samma;
i've read My Sisters Keeper, Nineteen Minutes, Plain Truth & i'm currently reading Change of Heart.
I found Plain Truth to be to wordy. There was a lot of "fluff".
My Sisters Keeper was predictable but i liked it.
Nineteen Minutes was really good.
My only complaint about Change Of Heart so far is that it is a bit dry. I am only half way though though.
I do have The Tenth Circle & Second Glance on my shelf ready to be read next.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Jul 2009, 20:57
annababe • •
I read My Sister's Keeper. It was amazing. I just started another one of hers, that is reallly good so far, but I don't remember what it's called. haha.
I want to read more of hers, but they were all checked out at the library.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Jul 2009, 21:01
annababe • •
I just looked, the one I'm reading now is called Vanishing Acts.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2011, 04:58
just samma;
i know this is quite old, but now that Sing You Home has been out for a bit i figured i'd like to hear what others think of it.
i loved it. It definitely beats My Sisters Keeper in my fav list.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2011, 12:33
Tam I Am
@just samma; I just started reading it. I did flip through it before I began and I like the way the font changes with each character's part of the story. That's something about her that I've always enjoyed. I'll have to come back to this post after I'm done reading it.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2011, 15:14
just samma;
awesome. =)
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2011, 03:24
Mrs DeJournett
I love her books! I've read Handle With Care, House Rules, Change of Heart, Nineteen Minutes, Vanishing Acts, My Sister's Keeper, Picture Perfect, Harvesting the Heart, Plain Truth, and The Pact. I don't have a favorite...
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2011, 19:26
xoxo♥
She is in my opinion quite possibly the shittiest author I have EVER had the displeasure of reading. Huge disslike.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2011, 13:40
Giggle
People who read Jodi Picoult's books are either sooo amazed by them or they hate them with a passion. It's sort of weird!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2011, 09:19
Tam I Am
So I just finished reading Sing You Home. I loved it. Her books are so amazing and I like the fact that she can write about hot button topics.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jul 2011, 07:41
once.upon.a.time.
House Rules was really good - probably my favourite :) I'm about to read another one of hers called 10th Circle
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jul 2011, 17:31
queenbutterfly
I have read pretty much all of them. 10th Circle is AWESOME!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jul 2011, 18:27
ღ.Life With 3
I have read almost all of her books, but have not read Sing Me Home yet. I did just start reading a book by another author who seems to write similiarly to Jodi Picoult. Her name is Lisa Scottoline.. the one I just started is called Save Me, and so far is really good.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jul 2011, 09:39
Elsa. ♥
I love her :) I've read them all except haven't quite finished sing you home. I wasn't a fan of the 10th circle though..
I will have to suss out Lisa Scottoline!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jul 2011, 13:50
.Amber.
Well, after reading this thread, I went ahead and DLed all her books that I could find, to put on my Kindle, lol. I'm currently mid-book by someone else, and it's a series so I'll have to read the next one too, but then I'll be diving into this author!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends