Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Announcements
The [OFFICIAL] Michael Jackson Tribute Thread
0 likes [|reply]
29 Jun 2009, 17:39
lady bri.
It's okay if someone doesn't like his music [Although I'm not sure how you could not like songs about saving the world!!] but why would you write about it on a TRIBUTE to him??

In my opinion, He's innocent! BUT even if he wasn't, who gave anyone the right to say so? It was never proven.
Michael did A LOT more for this world than anyone else ever thought of doing. All of the money that he got from those songs/videos about other countries went to the causes he was singing about!!
No one will ever be like Michael.

And about his response to that question... No, he didn't find anything wrong with sharing a bed with children. What's wrong with that? That was NOT him admitting that he abused the children. Michael was a child himself. Listen to his song "Have you seen my childhood?" That's the truth, that's his life. He never had a childhood, so he tried to make up for it once he grew up.

And NO, just because someone is charged that many times does NOT mean there is truth to it. It just means that people found it easy to get money out of him BECAUSE he was trying to save his name from the vile people that took advantage of him. He HELPED children!!

R.I.P. Michael.
Maybe one day people will actually leave you alone. They'll find someone else to pick on and lie about! But for now, at least you don't have to hear it anymore!! :]
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jun 2009, 05:24
Minda Hey Hey™
I actually saw a comment on bloop about someone saying if it was their child that had been molested or what have you, they wouldn't have just taken hush money, they would have wanted justice. Which I would think, any normal parent would. Also if this lady had been aware of the previous allegations why on earth would you even allow your child to stay the night anyway? I mean, really. I think a lot of it was that he was famous and he had money. If I were a parent I would want justice for my child over money ANY day.

I love/d Michael and his music and nothing will ever change that.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jun 2009, 05:19
RealLifeComics
Kurt Cobain I love you!!! *jumps of bridge*

Oh wait....

*jumps of bridge anyways*
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends