Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Sports
Page:  1 
Pens take the Cup.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 05:08
Beautiful Lies
Hey, I thought a bunch of people on here KNEW that the Red Wings were going to win the cup? hahahahahahahaha.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 10:36
Jessica [Private]
Well clearly anyone with the name Penguins is going to be fucking awesome.

Can't fuck with a penguin, yo ;)
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 12:07
The Mama
You gotta admit, Pittsburgh is on fire this year. How many cities can say they won the superbowl AND the stanley cup in the same season? I love my town! =)
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 04:48
valerieeeee
i think that's so cool too. we have two champion teams in the same year. ;-D i love pittsburgh; we have the best ciry. :-P
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 21:33
Stbluesboy
I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, what did happen to all those wing fans that pretty much guaranteed a championship this year? unless last night was just a dream...oh, no, it was real..Pittsburgh did come into hockeytown and won a cup on your ice. OUCH. maybe that'll deflate that huge ego wings fans have...probably not though. :)
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 22:01
Beautiful Lies
I'm honestly not even a fan of Pittsburgh at all. My parents are native 'Burgher's so they of course had to call me at 11p the other night and rub it in (I'm a MN sports fan...even though I know our teams suck, heh).

I just thought it was hilarious that all the Red Wings fans were completely ripping on the Pens.... and then the Pens actually won...ON RED WINGS ICE, nonetheless. I wonder if they're all still crying? Probably. I love when people are so adamant about their predictions for stuff like this and then whenever they're wrong they disappear off the face of the Earth. wah wah wah.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 00:16
Music God CJ Plain
Well actually, We won on SHITTSBURGHS ice LAST year, so I would call it even. LMAO

And we STILL have More Cups in the last 10 years then The Pens have TOTAL....
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 01:49
Beautiful Lies
Yea, BUT they won on Red Wings Ice in GAME 7. I think they're like the 3rd team or something to EVER do that. :p

Ya know I'm just shittin' with you. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 02:33
Music God CJ Plain
I know. And I'm doing the same.

It was a great series. The Pens won. Congrats to them.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 18:55
The Mama
How often has Detroit won the Superbowl? hahahahahaha
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 23:12
Kristina
What an awesome game! GO PENS! In your face Hosa!! :c)
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 00:16
Mama2One
I'll be the first to say that Yes, I expected the Wings to win because they ARE a great team however, Pens played better. Wings played HORRIBLY last night. So congrats to the Pens. You deserve it. You played harder and won. Good for you.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends