Page:  1 
Seven-month pregnant woman murdered.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 00:24
all.is.vanity
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hoEADc3b5i5Di7JPBeQZkahyVhUw

Man due in court for murder of pregnant woman

1 day ago

LONDON (AFP) — A 53-year-old man was due in court on Tuesday charged with murder over the fatal stabbing of a young woman who was seven months pregnant.

Alan McMullan was arrested on Sunday shortly after launching what police described as a "completely random" attack on 21-year-old Claire Wilson as she walked through the centre of Grimsby near Hull.

McMullan, whom witnesses said walked casually away after stabbing the young woman in the back, will appear before Grimsby Magistrates on Tuesday charged with her murder.

The young mum-to-be was attacked on her way to work at a local Pizza Hut in the town centre, police said.

Members of the public tried to give her first aid while others chased her attacker who was later picked up by a police van.

Wilson was rushed to the Diana Princess of Wales hospital in Grimsby but later died along with her unborn child, whom she had already named April.

Family and friends left flowers and cards at the scene of the attack several hundred yards from the main shopping centre.

Her partner Adam Kennard, 23, on Monday spent a distraught half hour at the spot, paying a heartbroken tribute to his girlfriend and unborn daughter.

After reading through the many cards and tributes, he left a number of personal items at the site, including a helium balloon reading 'Baby Girl'.

One card which was left with a tiny pair of red baby bootees said: "Baby April, you would have been the most loved baby in the world. Take care of your mum for us. Hope you like your shoes."
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 00:37
Aspiring Boxer
That's so sad! :( I don't understand why people do senseless things like this...
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 01:14
onalevel
I am just bawling. How tragic. What is this world coming to?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 02:13
all.is.vanity
Everytime I read something about this, I cry.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 01:32
- misseriin*
why
what possesses people to do these things.
thats heartbreaking
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 01:51
Wife♥Mommy
That's so sad....something similar happened in the states a couple days ago. This one was a lady told people she was pregnant and of course she wasnt. killed the mom and "delievered" the baby. :(
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 04:15
lithium layouts.
Was that the one where they were pretending to sell baby clothes? So horrible. =(
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 04:55
Makayla
NO the one you are thinking of is even more horrible. A woman cut the baby from a pregnant mother and took the baby boy home (claiming it was hers), and later on the police was called to the house of the woman who killed the mother and stole the baby bc the baby was reported unresponsive and they discovered that the woman had not given birth and linked her to the murder. Here is a link to that story.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7777820
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 04:17
RealLifeComics
Disgusting.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 04:20
Wife♥Mommy
im not sure lithium. ill post it in a sec
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 17:53
Lady Elphaba
WTF!? What was that stupid git's reason for stabbing that poor woman!?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 18:04
~RedFraggle~
I won't be surprised if the guy who murdered her is mentally ill or was on drugs.

Heartbreaking story though. It's particularly sad that they couldn't even save the baby.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 20:14
Mary Magdelene
He is a released mental patient. So yup. Mentally ill.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 20:38
Lexie💜
wow....i so cried while reading this. how sad....and too think that man whom did it doesnt even care...he better get the death penalty(sp?) anyways, God Bless this family!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 23:03
Lucy
This is where I live :( I knew who she was and met her when we were younger, we used to hang around with the same people. It's just horrendous! I took some flowers on Tuesday morning and there's just so many things there and so many lovely messages it's just heartbreaking! I couldn't stop myself from crying! I just can't get my head around it being a totally random attack, and on a Sunday afternoon in the middle of town! It could have been anyone, why her?! I am so sad. I think our whole town is mourning for her. I just can't imagine what her boyfriend, family and friends are going through right now, it must be unbearable for them :'(
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 23:11
Lucy
Rest in Peace Claire and baby April xx
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends