Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
French plane lost in ocean storm
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 12:02
Sensitive Girl
I can't believe this thread about a real tragedy, which is still an unsolved mystery, has about 8 pages of an argument about global warming. I mean, yes it is bad, but I don't see what it has to do with this airplane and its passengers disappearing.
They still have not found this aircraft, and it boggles my mind. It certainly makes me nervous about flying in the future, which I was not at all prior to that...
I was almost on my way to Dublin airport (Ireland) to fly back to Paris when I heard those news, 2 hours later, I was meant to get on a plane and fly home to my little girl whom I had left for the first time overnight for a 3 days trip. Can you imagine the thoughts going through my mind ?
My thoughts are going out to the victims and their loved ones. I hope they figure out what happened soon and maybe, just maybe they'll find this airplane, and families will have a body to mourn. It's got to be hard to do before you know for sure there is something to mourn over. Or maybe they'll find them alive, too! I know that's being over-optimistic though.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 22:01
Hayley McBayley
Just an update: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8087303.stm

:(
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 11:49
sumamen
2 bodies have been found now. One had a ticket for the flight in his pocket. Are the people who were having "fun" happy now?
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 20:08
Lauren.
The count is now up to 6 bodies and they've spotted more from the air and they're sending boats back to get them :(.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 19:30
bratpunkyg02
I know that this kind of stuff is rare, but I would always be scared I would be flying the time when one of these things happen.

It is just so sad because they can't find the plane and all they have found is two bodies but there has got to be way more to find. I am sure families are at home worried to death about waiting for that phone call...I know one day I will probably fly but I will be scared to death.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends