Please, STOP supporting the "troops"
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 01:42
DecentralizedByGuilt
why thankies, good 2 b back :D
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 22:59
love♥nik
Ok, I really don't wanna read 10 more pages of the same shit of ppl name calling Tommy and Tommy just name calling back. I don't agree w/ what he's saying (most of it) nor his method. However! 1. He's allowed his opinion, crap or not, truth or not, just like everyone else on here. He's no more special than the rest of us. 2. By calling him an ignorant fool and not actually debating what he's SAYING you're just causing drama and making him even more happy. What's the point of getting pissed off? You're not going to change someone's (especially someone so set in his ways) opinion by yelling and screaming. You need facts to back things up.

What is it about the internet that makes it so hard for ppl to actually DEBATE and not reduce everything to "you're a fucking ignorant asshole" and "you're just a bitch who doesn't know how to shut her hole"? (And Tommy, this is your fault too, not just the ppl you called out xD) Sure anonymity aside, can't someone use actual FACTS to debunk Tommy's ideas instead of just calling him an ass? We've known this for years, it's nothing new! This is just as hot a topic as abortion or homosexuality. Passion for something such as this is great; but passion w/o facts to back it up is like a kid who loves basketball and wants to play w/ Jordan w/o any skills. It's a massacre.

I don't know where I was going w/ this.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2013, 03:13
Always Piney
Even if we stopped signing up as soldier and stopped making armies human kind doesn't know how to live without war which would mean we would just have countries with out army's and wars would start and untrained suvilians would be recruited. Like what happened in the Vietnam war.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2013, 17:55
Jessica
Why are you replying to threads from 2009?! You're flooding the main page with old things!
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2013, 23:27
lithium layouts.
Moved to Graveyard.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends