[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Techie Talk
Page:  1 
Download my diary
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 13:44
grunge.
[Not sure where this goes]

Okay so I have been downloading my diary every week or so, just because [you never know] I haven't lost faith in bloop. But I am confused, say IF [not that I think it will] the site did crash or whatever and my diary entries were gone, is there a way to upload my entries from downloading them, or something? Or is download my diary a feature for people who are extremely attached to their entries so that they have a safe record offline for themselves of what they have written? I have actually been wondering this for a long time but never bothered to ask??? :s
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 14:38
BOTTOM
you can't upload your entries as such, but you can always copy and paste them if you wanted (although would probably be a bit of a tedious task if you have a lot of entries!)
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 14:42
grunge.
Oh okay I guess that is fair, I guess I will keep doing it anyway because there are entries that I have been meaning to re-write that were actually good. Thanks for responding to me.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 18:10
queenbutterfly
Wait, so I've been downloading my diary as well. But if I don't copy and paste them some where else than really I will lose everything if the site where to crash again? I'm confused.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 20:15
Jessica [Private]
Nah. You'd still have the files on your computer.
There's just no way to like say, upload them directly back onto your diary, if the site were to crash again.
You'd have to go and manually re-post every entry you downloaded.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends