Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Missing 3-Year-Old Found in Woods
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2009, 15:05
Lunarsea Loss
Well, whether it was God, luck, or the flying spaghetti monster, I'm glad to hear he got back okay.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2009, 01:47
mixie
SOOOOOOO God/Goddess/gods/pure luck aside, I'm glad this kid is okay. You hear so many stories like this that end in a bad way.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2009, 07:28
The Narnian Ninja
thank the Lord,the God and Goddess,or thank pure luck if you choose,just be thankful that the boy is alright.
0 likes [|reply]
13 May 2009, 13:40
Meghans Follie
Here's the only thing that bothers me - their dog went missing at the same time. Their dog is microchipped with one of the newest versions which has - well like a lo-jack type of function in it. Why didnt anyone think to look for the dog?
0 likes [|reply]
13 May 2009, 13:59
ღPhoenix
why does it always turn into a Religion Debate?

You think god had a hand in this, fine. You think it was pure luck, fine. You think flying monkeys swooped down and showed the guy the way to the kid...fine.

think what you want, the kid is alive and well and thats all that should matter, not the fact you believe that god had a hand in this or not.
0 likes [|reply]
13 May 2009, 16:18
i blame mac
People need drama....I pretty much go on the whole part where the kids is all right and we should focus on that rather than argue over religion. Religion is always going to be a sore topic, people should move on and get on with their lives. The kid is alive an well, that's awesome. It could have been much worse.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends