[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Suggestion Box
Page:  1 
Devisualise by default
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 05:48
Zombie Mark
Bloop Core Developer
I think it would be a nice feature if you could set it to devisualise all diaries, unless specified otherwise!
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 06:04
« Krisstah »
lol i agree mark
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 06:39
& skull.
i'd rather it not be default. i'd like to have the option to turn it on if i wanted. on not across all diaries only ones that have incompatible layouts or painful colours.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 07:33
Jessica [Private]
thats what he said, silly ;D

I actually LOVE this idea!
I've been meaning to suggest it myself.
I have to devisualize stuff when I'm on my blackberry, or I can't see anything on bloop :(
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 07:37
« Krisstah »
i can see things on bloop via blackberry with mine, however the devisualize feature would cut down on my data usage.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 09:44
Jessica [Private]
Not saying I can't SEE the things. It's just much easier & quicker to not have to load layouts, and then try to find the little devisualize button.

I meant more like, all of the diaries i go to have layouts that are incompatible or something.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 07:40
& skull.
well the title said devisualise by default, so i figured it'd have every single diary all ugly and plain and i really cbf individually turning them all back on. it'd be easier to turn them off.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 13:40
Estella
YES, YO - DEVISUALISE CERTAIN DIARIES BY DEFAULT, RATHER THAN ALL OF THEM. SO THAT WHENEVER YOU CLICK ON A CERTAIN DIARY, IT IS ALWAYS DEVISUALISED. LIKE, I'D LIKE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A 'DEVISUALISE THIS DIARY FOREVER' OPTION WHEN I VISIT DIARIES, RATHER THAN AN OPTION TO DEVISUALISE ALL DIARIES BY DEFAULT.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 16:05
Villy
Agreed. I prefer this idea.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 16:40
Zombie Mark
Bloop Core Developer
Very nice idea.

Why not have both? 'Devisualise this diary forever' and a 'Divisualise all diaries', but have the visuals enabled unless the user changes the option. It was a rather bad thread title, oops!
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 16:45
Estella
NO REASON NOT TO HAVE BOTH, ALTHOUGH PERSONALLY I CAN'T SEE A PRACTICAL USE IN DIVISUALISING ALL DIARIES, PARTICULARLY AS IT STOPS YOU SEEING PHOTOS AND LINKS. MANY DIARIES HAVE A VISUALISATION THAT IS ACTUALLY EASIER TO READ THAN THE 'DEVISUALISE' OPTION. AND I SAY THIS AS SOMEONE WITH A 'VISUAL DISABILITY', YO! BUT IF THERE IS A REASON WHY IT MIGHT BE EASIER FOR SOME PEOPLE TO HAVE ALL DIARIES ON A DEFAULT DEVISUALISATION, THEN I'D SAY GO FOR IT.
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2009, 07:44
Zombie Mark
Bloop Core Developer
You've gotta think about people that use mobile phones, PDA's, laptops with small resolutions and suchlike, especially if they are using mobile broadband, every meg of transfer counts!
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2009, 18:10
Estella
WELL, THEY SHOULD USE A BIG LAPTOP LIKE PUCK'S, YO! HAHA! NO, THAT IS TRUE, IT MAKES SENSE FOR THEM, ALTHOUGH, GOSH, I CANNOT IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO SEE BLOOP ON A MOBILE PHONE SCREEN.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends