Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Miley Cyrus: She’s No Role Model
0 likes [|reply]
10 Apr 2009, 10:11
& skull.
i just can't get over the whole "ruin radiohead" statement. what's she going to do? they've been around longer than she's been alive and are more talented than that bitch. she's the achey breaky heart's spawn. who gives a fuck about her opinion on anything? ;D

that being said though isn't it up to parents to tell their kids not to emulate stupid shit a celebrity does? if celebrities wanna act ridiculous and do stupid stuff, let them. you could just not pay them any attention like you would someone you personally knew doing that.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Apr 2009, 01:29
Lauren.
"she's the achey breaky heart's spawn"

HAHAHAHA. I love you for that statement alone.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Apr 2009, 21:12
~RedFraggle~
I agree that parents should be the ones teaching their kids the correct values. However, I also think celebrities, especially those who are marketed at kids, like Miley is, have some responsibility to not set a bad example. That comes with the job. If you don't want to be seen as a role model, then don't star in a kids TV show. And I do think she sets a bad example to kids, and I personally think she should know better. So what if she's only 16? If she's old enough to date someone in their 20s, then she should be mature enough to behave in a professional way.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Apr 2009, 01:38
thatsPEACHY ™
I completely agree with you. Not only is she out of control. She's actually extremely selfish as well. At my high school we have a program called "Big Sisters, Little Sisters" where we are paired up with elementary school girls to sort of mentor them. Anyways, one of my friends is paired up with a little girl who has about a year left to live. I can't remember what she has, but it's killing her.

Make a wish sent her to Disney World to meet Hannah Montana, and sortly before the appointment Miley canceled because she has a sore throat, or something absurd like that, and NO it was not canceled because it put the sick girl in danger - Miley canceled on her. It was just so sad how awful this girl is.

I'm pretty convinced she is going to end up as the next Britney Spears anyhow.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends