Minda Hey Hey™
Post Count: 330
1. Grease--One of the best musicals as far as I'm concerned. I could watch this movie over and over again.
2. The Little Mermaid
4. Along Came Polly--I think this is one of Ben Stiller's funniest movies.
5. Monster's Inc.
Post Count: 34
Five Favorites, not necessarily in any order:
1. 300. Forget the historic part of it - it's an awesome movie. After watching it, I quoted lines from it for months, often over and over until my friends hated me (but still loved the movie).
2. Boondock Saints. Awesome movie. Great action, hilarious, and I'd love to do what they did.
3. The Number 23. I love the idea behind it. I STILL see 23 in everything. And Jim Carrey rocks. I love all his movies.
4. Independence Day. That speech that the president makes is amazing. I have it memorized.
5. Enemy of the state . I love Will Smith. I listen to his music, watch his movies, everything. Anything he is in is awesome (except for pursuit of happyness..i didn't much like that..)
Post Count: 1779
GOSH, YO. I DON'T KNOW. THERE ARE NOT MANY FILMS THAT I LIKE TO WATCH REPEATEDLY. MOSTLY THEY ARE THE QUIRKY BRITISH ONES, YO. LET'S SEE...
1. NUTS IN MAY (GOSH, THAT IS TOTALLY THE FUNNIEST FILM EVER, YO! REMINDS ME OF BLOOP DRAMA, NOW I THINK OF IT!)
2. EDUCATING RITA (GOSH, I NEVER GET TIRED OF THAT ONE, YO!)
3. PETER'S FRIENDS (THAT IS GOOD FOR A LAUGH AND A LITTLE CRY, YO!)
4. MARY POPPINS, YO! GOSH, I COULD NOT SURVIVE WITH A BIT OF MARY POPPINS, YO! SPIT SPOT!
5. SNOW CAKE (WELL, THIS IS AMERICAN, BUT SO NOT LIKE THE TYPICAL HOLLYWOOD RUBBISH, YO! SIGOURNEY WEAVER IS A VERITABLE GENIUS!)
Post Count: 11
1) Bram Stoker's Dracula-a movie about how true love NEVER dies
2) Interview w/ the Vampire-a really sad movie about how immortality can be lonely
3) Moulin Rouge-a musical love story that makes me laugh and cry
4) Teeth-a horror movie based upon a cautionary tale
5) Employee of the Month-ahh the good old days of when I used to work as an employee at a supermarket as a cashier...plus, I luv Dane Cook!
hahaha, i love Employee of the Month! There is something oddly soothing about their little life in the supermarket. Plus, who wouldn't want a secret den that you access by fork lift truck?!
Post Count: 53
1) A tie between Fifth Element  and Interview with the Vampire  (I can never decide which one I prefer)
2) Some Like It Hot  (Jack Lemmon in a dress... and Tony Curtis with Marilyn Monroe)
3) My Counsin Vinny  (especially the scene when Marisa Tomei takes the stand about mechanics)
4) MirrorMask  (a very well done artsy film... It beat out the French film, Amelie)
5) Road to Eldorado  (I don't know why I like this film so much. I just do.)
Amazingly enough, I made that list with only one classic. I took a film class that caused me to really appreciate older movies like Double Indemnity and some Charlie Chaplin films.
Interview with the Vampire is a fantastic movie, even better book.
Its one of the ones I wanted to put up.
Post Count: 885
I forgot about The Fifth Element til it was on a movie channel we get yesterday. I love it!
Post Count: 415
Monty Python and the Holy Grail Never gets old! Could watch it all the time, British comedy at its best! ;D
Aladdin As a fellow diamond in the rough, I adore this movie! There is a Princess Jasmine waiting out there for all of us, and a Sultanate to claim! ;D
Casablanca Classic. I love the fatalism of it all, pure pessimism from start to finish. Beautiful! ;D
The Die Hard Quadrology Gosh, I'm manlier than you thought, aren't I!? Bruce Willis looks a lot like my dad. I love watching him kick some ass!
Notting Hill You can't beat a movie about a bumbling old English Bloke. I sadly admit, I quite like a lot of Hugh Grant films: Love Actually, Four Weddings, About a Boy... I love them all. :-/
Forrest Gump So so funny. I laugh my ass off from start to finish! I'm not sure you're meant to. But I do.
Rain Man Same as Forrest Gump, Rain Man makes me laugh too hard everytime I watch it. I don't make a habit of laughing at disabled people or anything, but the screen plays are both so perfect and amusing, it can't be helped! ;D The first time I watched this I genuinely thought Dustin Hoffman was autistic. He is a genuis!
Yeah, I realise I went over 5, but how could I not?! ;D
Post Count: 200
I unsadly admit that I love Hugh Grant and his films! lol I don't understand why it's so sad to like him...
Casablanca? Seriously? I thought that film was so over-rated
Maybe I have totally missed the point...
Did you laugh at I am Sam? Sean Penn went full retard.
Post Count: 180
Wow, I have a lot of movies that I love...
1. The Princess Bride.
My husband has that movie memorized, I love it!
2. Finding Nemo
Reminds me not to be too overly protective of my children.
3. Silence of the Lambs
Gotta love Sir Anthony Hopkins! oh and Jodie Foster is pretty good too!
Dustin Hoffman was brilliant in this film! "Judge Whopner...People's Court 1:30" (my son is autistic, so this movie was spot on)
5. A Few Good Men
Tom Cruise, Demi Moore, Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Nicholoson...has to be good, yo!
I could name at least 4 more!
1. Lion King
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Shindler's List
Post Count: 386
I love many films but I will choose 5 random favourites ;)
1. Prince of Egypt.
2. The Dark Knight.
3. Red Eye.
4. Hunchback of Notre-Dame.
5. Girl, Interrupted.
As in the Disney Prince of Egypt? I love the bit when the guy chips the pharoah's nose off because Moses is racing the horses. My sister and I always get the giggles during that scene.
Post Count: 386
Yes, lol 'D
Post Count: 78
shaun of the dead
Woo! love the Crow, only the original though, didn't bother with the other ones.
Shaun of the dead is a classic aswell.
Post Count: 132
3) Beauty and the Beast
4) Pirates of the Caribbean
5) Edward Scissorhands / Sweeney Todd (I can't choose between them, so I need to take 6!)
I got more!
1. 28 Days Later
2. Princess Mononoke
3. Enemy at the gates
4. The Empire strikes back
5. From Dusk till Dawn
28 Days Later *shivers*
I think I've seen Enemy at the gates too, but I watched it in French and I think it had a different name (or did I watch it in german with french subtitles? It was on holiday anyway!)
hehe, and obviously I have seen Empire Strikes Back... I could hardly call myself a sci-fi fan if I hadn't!
I haven't seen From Dusk till Dawn but I just googled it and I'm not sure I want to! Am not a fan of scary films!
Enemy at the Gates is brilliant, it inspired me to read the book Stalingrad after watching. The character played by Jude Law (Vasili Saitsev) is mentioned in the book too. I can't imagine living in such horror.
From Dusk till dawn! its not so much a scary film, it has some warped humor in there too. That gun fighter Sex Machine is awesome.
And Salma Hayek.. looks.... Spunkable. Pretty sure that was her first appearance. One of my dreams is to have my band play onstage while theres a huge bar fight.
Haha Sex Machine is the guy with the pistol on his crotch.
It's more a cheezy horror movie. Still has it's awesome.
Post Count: 83
howls moving castle
the princess bride
ooo, I do love Stardust. The bit when they are on the ship and the captain dresses up as a woman. haha.