Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1  2 
question for those bloopers who were adopted.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Apr 2009, 10:56
& skull.
ah yeah the divisualise doesn't work on front pages. way to know how bloop works. i was working on trying to see the entry whilst i left the comment here. you ASSUME i didn't bother. i didn't bother mentioning i couldn't read it because i knew in about five seconds i'd find the right browser for it as SOME browsers are incompatible with SOME codes. assuming just makes you look like an asshole. you were the one being unnecessarily being bitchy and condescending in the first place.

just because you're friends with the poster doesn't mean it gives you the right to jump down people's throats when it looks like someone didn't bother to go read the entry. you don't know what the fuck i am or are not doing thank you very much. you behave this way to so many people it's no wonder half the people who frequent the forums find you to be a rude uppity bitch who shoves her nose in where it isn't wanted. may i just say to you: fuck off out of other blooper's conversations when you don't know shit. thank you.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Apr 2009, 14:23
ganjagirl
i am adopted. i don't think i have siblings, and i will probably never know. but if i was in that situation, i would just flat out tell them. explain to them that you lived a long time without having to be there for them. and you're just not ready to change that yet.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Apr 2009, 18:41
Meghans Follie
thank you. I think other then Shannon (missing...) you are the first person who understands. She understand because she's been my best friend almost forever and has been there when I had the nightmares about all of it.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Apr 2009, 00:17
ganjagirl
it's hard to grow up without knowing. there are so many unanswered questions...

then all of a sudden these strangers come into your life, expecting you to be there for them...

i can imagine that would be very difficult. just because you have a blood relation to someone, doesn't mean they are your family.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Apr 2009, 20:13
mumtogirls♥
i would tell her A.S.A.P i recently found my half sister on facebook she is 28 i am 21 (well i say recently it was just over a year ago) and i really wanted her to be my big sister and was so excited, but she kept ignoring me and i kept messaging her, she kept replying not acting very interested but each time she replied i got more excited, in the end she flat out told me she didnt want to be my sister, she just wanted to be "friends" didnt want to act like we were relatives.. it hurt me a ton, i felt like i had been led on, i wish she would of told me sooner that she didnt want to act like a family.. so i would tell your sister ASAP thats not what you want, instead of dragging it on, or she will end up hurt more.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Apr 2009, 07:39
.Blue Bella.
I don't know, nor have I ever met my older brother. Even without meeting him, I know that I wouldn't be able to handle him coming back in to my life and trying to take the role of a brother, and expecting me to be a sister. I've had that relationship with my brothers and sisters that I have in my life... I don't really need it from him. Should the time come I'd be straight up... I'd tell him that too many years had passed and whilst I'm happy to be a friend, I couldn't maintain a strong brother/sister relationship.
That being said, I might be a great big chicken shit SHOULD the day come, and never be able to say it. I think I'd like to know from him though, exactly where he'd want the relationship to lie, you know? Whether he expected the whole brother/sister thing, or whether he was expecting a friendship.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends