Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Books
Page:  1  2 
Fave Young Adult books?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Apr 2009, 19:18
.elphaba.
Before I Die by Jenny Downham is amazing...but you need lots of tissues to get through it!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Apr 2009, 01:44
i blame mac
Uh I like The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan. lol
0 likes [|reply]
4 Apr 2009, 15:24
*Teddybear*blues*
I am reading a YA book called Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King and it is REALLY good! Oh and as .elphaba. said... Before I Die is AMAZING!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Apr 2009, 17:21
*Teddybear*blues*
Oh and A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, and The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray are really good too
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2009, 02:49
starsmaycollide
Can I be a teacher nerd for a minute and talk about younger kids' books? I just read the children's' book The Phantom Tollbooth for the first time, and I looooved it. So cute. My husband thought it was awful that I never had a teacher read it to me as a kid, so he bought it for me. :-P
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2009, 06:09
grunge.
I wanna be your Joey Ramone

You have to have at least some knowlage of Punk Rock to be interested!

http://www.stephaniekuehnert.com/first_book.html
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2009, 12:51
Estella
GOSH, YO. I AM OLD. I READ OLD ADULT BOOKS, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2009, 19:46
Lindy
The Georgia Nicholson books by Louise Rennison.. they are so silly and keep me entertained.. the film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is based on the first two books (the first by the same name, but full frontal snogging rather than perfect snogging) though it doesnt do the books any justice.. i have read them for years and the last one is out this year.. sob.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2009, 18:26
*Teddybear*blues*
I just read Paper Towns by John Green and I would suggest it to anyone young and old! It may be based on the life of teenagers but it is really thought provoking and fun!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends