Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Layouts and Coding
Page:  1 
Looking for a Layout designer???????????????????
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 23:11
Jessbabyblue
Ok, so I am asking this cause Will (Chancellor St. Blue) isn't doing layouts at the time and I have a pic that he had done before the crash and I had never saved entries my bad yes. Well anyhow he had made this pic into a layout and I loved it to death totally that I had even used it as my layout like for the longest time.
So, what I am looking for is a layout with the pic using a type as you grow box with larger font writting since I love it so me hehe lol. It would be getting used to for OTAKU QUEEN DIARY for MANGA REVIEWS :D!

If interested message me and I will send you the link for the pic. I am at library and trying not to freeze the computer even by doing this lol it is bad system yes so I am sorry.

I hope I am not asking for to much but that is what I was looking for and just the 3 things I mentioned and you can design or do whatever you would like.

I have more new manga that I am going to be doing if you anyone wants for layouts to do I can always use people making them if they would like to. I am being good and saving all manga reviews on word and so forth and the layouts so that way if anything ever happens hope it won't be never know I have them tucked away nice and safe for now yay.
Thanks much.
Jess from
Otaku Queen
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends