Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Man has sex with a vacuum.....
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 14:24
valerieeeee
i think it's pretty innovative. he doesn't have to worry about cleaning anything up afterwards.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 15:08
Bec💕
oh gross!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 17:46
Khoquetishღ
rofl, agreed!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 18:33
Opie's Old Lady
hahaha that was my first thought. lmao
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 14:30
♥C.A.♥
^^ Haha...Ewwwwww!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 14:41
valerieeeee
haha sorry. that's the first thing i thought of.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 21:42
Estella
ER... GOSH, HOW DREADFUL, YO! LIKE, THAT POOR RAPED VACUUM CLEANER WILL CLEARLY BE TRAUMATISED FOR LIFE.

I'M CURIOUS AS TO WHAT LAW HE ACTUALLY BROKE. UNLESS MICHIGAN HAS AN 'IT IS UNLAWFUL TO ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTS WITH A VACUUM CLEANER' LAW. I MEAN, I COULD TOTALLY HAVE SEX WITH MY VACUUM CLEANER AND IT WOULD BE MY OWN BUSINESS AND NOT UNLAWFUL AT ALL. SO, I'M GUESSING THE ACTUAL LAW HE BROKE WAS THAT HE DID HIS SEXUAL ACT IN PUBLIC - FOR OTHERS TO SEE. IN WHICH CASE, THE FACT THAT IT WAS WITH A VACUUM CLEANER IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!

ALSO, I WOULDN'T SAY HE NECESSARILY NEEDS PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP - LIKE PEOPLE PERFORM ALL KINDS OF SEX ACTS ON ALL KINDS OF SEX TOYS, AND THAT IS SEEN AS PERFECTLY LEGIT. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE HERE IS THAT THE VACUUM CLEANER WAS DESIGNED FOR SOMETHING ELSE. BUT HEY, PLENTY OF WOMEN ADMIT TO GETTING OFF ON SITTING ON THEIR WASHING MACHINE WHILE IT'S IN FULL SPIN!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 22:19
Eat Yellow Snow
Sooo funny!! I don't think the guy has any major mental issues, maybe he just needed to really get his rocks off? *LMAO* On the other hand, maybe he does have mental issues considering the fact that he felt that it was necessary to use a public vacuum vs one inside of his own home. I have heard of worse things... like the guy who stuck his cack in a hot tub jet stream hole while hot tubbing and he got stuck and had to call the police so that they could help him get his wanker out of the hole. *lol* I don't think he was charged at all, but he definitely made an ass out of himself. As far as the guy who stuck his pee pee in the vacuum goes... I'm not sure why he didn't just use his own vacuum in the comfort & privacy of his own home other than maybe he didn't have a vacuum or if he did have one, maybe it was broken down? Either way, I think it's absolutely hilarious!!! :D :D :D :P :P :P
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 22:37
Estella
WELL, I IMAGINE A CARWASH VACUUM HAS A LOT MORE FEATURES AND THUS MORE POTENTIAL FOR ORGASM THAN BORING LITTLE POXY DOMESTIC VACUUM CLEANERS. BESIDES, HIS GIRLF PROBABLY KNEW HIS NAUGHTY TRICKS AND LOCKED IT AWAY TO PREVENT HIM USING IT FOR THAT PURPOSE! LIKE, GOSH, IF I HAD A MAN WHO WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH MY GLORIOUS DYSON, I WOULD TOTALLY HIDE IT AWAY, YO! I WOULD NOT WANT MESSY SPERM ON IT!

I LOVE HOW YOU CALL A PENIS A WANKER, YO! LIKE A WANKER IS NORMALLY THE PERSON WHO PLAYS WITH HIS PENIS, NOT THE PENIS ITSELF! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 23:50
Eat Yellow Snow
I know, we silly American's say the darnedest things, yo! *lol*
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 06:00
Makayla
This reminds me of that movie called Scary Movie, Deputy Dewie off there is always putting his slong in the vaccum. "MOM I TOLD YOU DON'T DISTURB ME WHILE IM CLEANING MY ROOM!!" hahahaha
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends