Page:  1 
Merengue star Crespo accused of sex act on plane
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 02:17
Mami 2 ♥ 1
Merengue star Crespo accused of sex act on plane

By GISELA SALOMON, AP
posted: 53 MINUTES AGOcomments: 5PrintShareText SizeAAAMIAMI -
Merengue star Elvis Crespo is being investigated after a woman said she saw him performing a sex act on an airplane en route from Houston to Miami, according to Miami-Dade County police.

The Grammy winner was masturbating in view of other passengers Thursday, prompting the plane's captain to radio the Miami International Airport's air traffic control tower, the police report said.

Officers interviewed Crespo upon his arrival but did not arrest him. No charges have been filed.
When asked by police at the airport about the accusation, the 37-year-old Puerto Rican singer said: "I don't recall doing that."
A message left by The Associated Press Wednesday for his publicist, Mayna Nevarez, was not immediately returned.
Because the incident took place over U.S. air space, the FBI is also investigating. Messages left for the FBI office in Miami also were not immediately returned.
According to the police report, 52-year-old Patricia Perea of Canyon Gate, Texas, told police she was sitting next to the singer of the hit song "Suavemente." She said that about 15 minutes after the plane left Houston, Crespo covered himself with a blanket and began to masturbate, then exposed himself.

On March 16, Crespo married his manager, Maribel Vega, in Puerto Rico. He was scheduled to fly to New York on Thursday to participate in commitments related to the city's Puerto Rican Day parade, which is usually in June.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
2009-03-25 21:20:33

Hahaha. I thought this was funny; gross, but funny. I love elvis crespo's music he is a great entertainer, i guess now in more ways then one. I thought you all might get a chuckle out of this too.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 02:34
Lovin'MyLittles
haha.. that is funny. i dont know what id do if someone i sat next to started doing that. weird!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 03:08
~*Shannon*~
Since when did the FBI get involved in public masturbation investigations? They must be desperate for work.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 03:09
Mami 2 ♥ 1
i think its just cause its a federal crime since it happened in the air.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 07:12
Bec💕
lol.. MEN
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 14:28
♥C.A.♥
I never even heard of him & he's a Grammy winner?! Maybe because I don't like merengue...I don't think he did it because he's a man either. It's just that he's sick & trashy. Not all men would go & do something like that!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 14:37
Bec💕
yes, definitely sick and trashy!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 15:35
The Ryan
Houston to Miami? That's no way a long enough plane ride to merit a wank!! ... Tomorrow I'm on the plane 13 hours. THAT'S long enough to want to knock one out!!! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 15:39
Bec💕
lollllllllll
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 15:44
Mami 2 ♥ 1
i was like that is probably a 4 hour flight he couldnt wait?
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 19:10
Khoquetishღ
LOL someone's not getting any from the wifey!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 19:15
Opie's Old Lady
wow. why not go in the bathroom?

oh & ew he's creepy looking!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends