Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Page:  1  2 
RANDOMLY DELETED DIARY!
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 17:52
BOTTOM
transit, what is the name of the diary you are trying to look into? and no, tickets are not ignored, yo.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:01
Transit
This one is 66828, when I screen shot it kept taking the info out, I don't know why. The last time I was able to get on was June I think, so I tried to make a new one but with the numbers arranged differently and it wouldn't work.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:36
BOTTOM
transit, that diary was deleted by auto-script due to inactivity. do you want me to restore it for you? there are no tickets about this diary - if a ticket had been raised, it is a 2 second job for staff to restore it. your ticket wouldn't have been ignored!

and there is no reason you can't create a new diary, as puck said, she has 10 diaries herself!!! what error message are you getting when you try to create a new diary?

0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:45
Transit
When I try to make a new account, it says the username is all ok, then I press for it all to be finished and set up, but it takes me back to the info page where you enter a username, password, email etc and the account I tried to create doesn't exist.

I used to go onto that account at least once a week, until it would no longer let me on, I raised a ticket about it from this diary as obviously I couldn't get onto that one.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:52
BOTTOM
all i can guess is that you didn't restore it after the bloop crash perhaps? but yes, let me know if you want it restored, anyway.

i'd suggest you raise a ticket to support clearly stating what happens (perhaps with screen shots) what account you are trying to register, and we can see what the issue is. there is no reason you aren't allowed to have multiple diaries.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:37
Estella
AHA. GOOD, YO. HAVE YOU RAISED A TICKET STATING THE DIARY LOG-IN NAME AND ASKING WHY IT HAS BEEN DELETED?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:41
Estella
AH, NEVER MIND, BOTTY IS ON THE CASE ALREADY, YO! GOSH, SHE IS A GOOD STAFFIE - I'D HAVE TOTALLY BEEN HARDCORE AND MEAN AND MADE YOU FOLLOW ROOLZ AND RAISE A TICKET LIKE OTHER BLOOPERS HAVE TO DO, YO! AND I'D HAVE GIVEN YOUR DIARY A BLACK MARK FOR SPREADING NAUGHTY FIBS, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:53
BOTTOM
YES YO, I AM SUCH A GOOD BOTTY! ;D

0 likes [|reply]
24 Mar 2009, 05:47
lithium layouts.
Nice work. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 13:00
Estella
THAT IS NOT TRUE, YO! PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED FAKIES, AND ARE ALSO ALLOWED TO SHARE A COMPUTER WITH OTHER PEOPLE. THE 'NO SOCKPUPPET' RULE THAT SOME SITES ADOPT DOES NOT APPLY TO BLOOP - UNLESS OF COURSE A PERSON IS USING A FAKE DIARY ILLEGALLY (SUCH AS THE GIRLY WHO MADE A FAKE DIARY CLAIMING TO BE A PSYCHIATRIST AND INVITED PEOPLE TO SHARE THEIR PERSONAL SEX PROBLEMS FOR HER SO THAT SHE COULD GIVE THEM PROFESSIONAL ADVICE!). MOST FAKIES ARE BENIGN AND TOLERATED, YO. I DO SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT OUR BELOVED FAKE GAY DADDY AND BIOLOGY TEACHER WHO SHARED AN IP WITH A CERTAIN NAUGHTY TEENAGE GIRL WAS NEVER DELETED! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 12:50
Estella
I TOTALLY NOTICED THAT YOU WERE GONE YESTERDAY, YO! LIKE, I WAS NAMING A DRAGON AFTER YOU, AND SO I WENT TO SEARCH FOR YOUR DIARY TO REMIND MYSELF EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SCREEN NAME WAS, AND YOU WERE GONE!

IT'S POSSIBLE, IN THE LIGHT OF THE MOST RECENT BLOOP NEWS ENTRY, THAT YOU WERE CONSIDERED TO BE HARASSING PEOPLE. DID YOU SEND ANY ANON COMMENTS? APPARENTLY DIARIES THAT ARE HARASSING ARE BEING DELETED NOW, AND IT'S BEING TREATED AS A LEGAL MATTER. SEE HERE. BUT YOU SHOULD WRITE A TICKET AND ASK STEVE WHAT HAPPENED. STAFF DON'T ROUTINELY CHECK FORUMS FOR SUCH QUESTIONS. THEY DEAL WITH ISSUES THAT ARE BROUGHT TO THEM THROUGH THE MEANS OF A TICKET. THAT IS THE WAY THIS SITE DEALS WITH QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 14:11
valerieeeee
he sent harassing comments without being anon. he's been a huge jerk to everyone on bloop. i don't see why this would be a surprise to him, if staff DID delete his diary. i asked him why he was upset in his entry once, and he responded by calling me "an ugly fuckin woman." quote: oh and btw you ARE and ugly fuckin woman, not my gf...K?.......k

yeah. nice.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 17:35
An Unfinished Lady
I'm too lazy to read through all of the comments, but the exact same thing happened to me two years ago. I asked the staff to check it out & they said that my diary never existed. It simply wasn't showing up in their database. I had gotten Xtra about a month before & the IP numbers from my paypal receipt couldn't be found in their database. I got three months extra of Xtra out of the deal.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 20:20
Super Logica
ooo, I remember your diary disappearing into the ether!! It was all very weird!!! The system ate it!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends