Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1  2 
American Idol: Top 13!?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Mar 2009, 02:15
Opie's Old Lady
I know when I saw the reveal show I was like "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!" I was sooo mad at myself for that.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Mar 2009, 20:36
Brittney™
I LOVE American Idol! (: Ahaha.

Adam Lambert's my boy this season, lol.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Mar 2009, 01:26
kel-sy
He's definitely going to be in the top 3!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Mar 2009, 05:18
Brittney™
Lol, he BETTER be. xD
0 likes [|reply]
9 Mar 2009, 06:00
.Blue Bella.
He's fantastic vocally and performance-wise, but his face when he sings just cracks me up!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Mar 2009, 08:36
karma.
that tatianna whatever was LOONEY TOONS.

i couldnt stand her and if she made it to top 12 i wouldve refused to watch the show hahaha.
megan is my top top top favorite i love her :) adams hot, too bad for the girlies though. hes my second fave!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Mar 2009, 22:20
~Melissa~
tatianna made me want to vomit! her always crying and that damn laugh of hers! OHHH Just to think about it makes me ill. Adam is a good contender this year. I think he may take the cake. He is REALLY HOT too. Nick/Norman reminded my husband of William Hung...lol gotta love the comedy in Idol:) I cant wait til tuesday this week to see what they do next.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Mar 2009, 06:01
.Blue Bella.
Difference being that Nick/Norman could actually SING!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Mar 2009, 02:05
Rhapsody
i was hoping that they would let nick/norman be on the wild card show just to give the ratings one last boost and everyone one last laugh. he was awesome.

i think the top three will be Lil Rounds, Danny Gokey, and Adam Lambert. Haven't decided who I like the best though, and i'm trying really hard to not automatically choose Danny because of publicity. i really like Danny, but i want to like him for being talented, not because he has a rememberable story.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Mar 2009, 02:56
kel-sy
I LOVE DANNY! I want to rape him into oblivion (don't tell Steve ;)). But I agree - I think those three will get to the finals, no doubt. It's sad that it's so predictable but so true. I don't really like Lil Rounds. She doesn't do anything for me. And I'm not that fond of Adam either, but there is no denying how good he is.

But poor Nick/Norman! I LOVE HIM! :(
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends