Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets
0 likes [|reply]
11 Mar 2009, 02:32
Utter Silence
Hilarious, I'm surprised this hasn't happened to me. Running out of things is not uncommon, I work at Arby's and we've run out of Roast Beef at least 3-5 times in the last year and about the same for Curly Fries too. I know it is not a lot, but when you think about it - Arby's... Roast Beef... Arby's - it is.

But people are idiots. One of the times we did run out and I had to tell the customers we were, the lady was like 'All right, well I want a Beef N Cheddar.' And I am like 'We are out of Roast Beef.' And she is like, 'Well then I want French Dip (it has Roast Beef in it).' And I tell her 'Ma'am we are out of Roast Beef.' And she yells at me through the speaker and is like 'WELL WHAT CAN I GET THEN!' "Anything without Roast Beef in it, which is the (insert numbers here)."

But the best one! The dude wanted an extra large drink, and we ran out of our new extra large and instead we just had our old large ones which were different than our current large ones. And when I told him we didn't have any, he INSISTED that because it was advertised and on our menu we HAD to have it. So we paid like a dollar extra for a large drink.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Mar 2009, 02:36
~*Shannon*~
Next time someone insists that because it was advertised and on your menu you HAD to have it, say "Sir, the offer is at participating stores only. And at this time, we're not participating. Though tomorrow [or whatever day you get your product shipment] we will be participating, so feel free to come back then."

Some people just have nothing to say to that, and they move along. lol
0 likes [|reply]
12 Mar 2009, 14:55
ganjagirl
This happened at Burger King once. Someone made this lady the wrong burger so she called the cops. It's on youtube, so funny.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends