Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Woman claims to have dropped 14 sizes to lose vi
0 likes [|reply]
29 Jul 2013, 22:36
Awakened
Regarding your point "She [slim woman] isn't going to be any happier if she just becomes a toy for guys to screw and forget about", that's a good point, and it's a point I've meant to write about and elaborate on. Some of the girls who other girls think they're "blessed", the truth is that it's also a curse as well, where they (who have the looks but do not have the wisdom and spiritual foundation) end up emotionally torn and broken. Many of them as a result of the emotional-spiritual damage end up gaining weight gradually (as a physical manifestation of the emotional-spiritual pains). I intend to talk more about this later on in my "Search for True Love" blog series at http://spirfit.org/Academy/life/searchforlove/index.htm
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 18:59
PBK1987
sooooo where can I find this lady?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 19:15
Mami 2 ♥ 1
find her like a source? or find her for a date?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 21:56
one + twins.
i think he means for a date xD
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 21:56
one + twins.
i agree with acid fairy too. she's a beautiful girl, i looked at pics from before she lost the weight, she wasn't ugly by any means. but honestly, to sleep with guys just because they thought she was pretty? sex when you're in love is SO much better anyway.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 01:44
~Just the 3 of Us~
I've never had a problem being a bigger girl. I've shagged men married to their blonde trophy wives who won't give it up (don't judge, we all have skeletons in the closet). They enjoy the BBW form but just can't 'date' that body type. That's their problem, not mine! lol The bottom line is, you will only be as sexy as you see yourself! :)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 01:51
Mami 2 ♥ 1
true true true true true. :)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends