Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Books
Page:  1 
books about cults
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 20:31
.Ban.Ignorance.
I'm looking for a book or books having to do with cults. I'm not looking for a book saying 'here are these cults and what exactly they are' i want it to be a story of some sorts. maybe a diary/story of someone who was in a cult.. or just a story revolving around some sort of cult. Can anyone help me with this?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:24
~*Shannon*~
It depends on what your interest is. I know of at least one, written by a Christian man who used to be in a cult, describing his experience in the cult and why he left it. I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head, so I'd have to do some research again, but if that's the direction your interest lies, I can find it for you and let you know.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:39
.Ban.Ignorance.
I'm not interested in just one kind of cult.. every time i hear about any cults in interests me so anything and everything having to do with cults..
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 22:52
Acid Fairy
I can't, but it sounds fascinating so thought I'd keep my eye on this thread and help bump it up a little!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:30
~*Pagan*~
I found one thats more a "True Crime"kinda book..might be a place to start in the search.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:38
.Ban.Ignorance.
whats the name of it?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:57
~*Pagan*~
It was called "True Crime Cult Killers"and focused more on the likes of David Koresh, Jim Jones and the Heavens Gate people...bu went into some detail of other minor cults and religious offshoots
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends