Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2009, 00:55
[matilyn&dylan'smom]
that sucks, haha. like, at the places at the mall, if you show your school id, you get a certain rate. now that i'm out of high school, idk how much it is, since i haven't gotten my nails done since prom last may.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2009, 02:49
~*Shannon*~
It usually depends on what all you want to get done to your nails. Certain tips raise the cost, as does airbrushing. I can certainly see the first set costing $40, but typically after that a fill is anywhere from $15-30, also depending on what area you live in. Places like Florida and California I'd expect would be more expensive to get done.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2009, 04:49
karma.
new jersey. everything is really expensive here, esp since im in walking distance of the beach. its seriously crazy here.. rent for a one bedroom is typically around 1200. hahahah :[
0 likes [|reply]
18 Feb 2009, 16:38
queenbutterfly
I'm grateful to be a NC resident.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Feb 2009, 19:05
j'dore hailey&ryan
this sucks so bad. I live in CA and we're getting IOUs for our taxes. that pisses me off to no end and now we gotta pay for her children with OUR much needed tax money!! like past posters have said "give the kids up for adoption". she doesn't have the means to take care of the 8 let alone the 6 she had before... I have no doubt that CPS is gonna get called really soon. she still lives with her parents and I feel so bad for them!!
0 likes [|reply]
18 Feb 2009, 19:00
j'dore hailey&ryan
0 likes [|reply]
18 Feb 2009, 19:00
j'dore hailey&ryan
0 likes [|reply]
18 Feb 2009, 22:54
karma.
thank goddddd the crazy bitch lives in CA and not new jersey right now.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2009, 03:18
j'dore hailey&ryan
yeah b.c I'd kick ur shit talking ass. I swear all u know how to do is look like an anorexic bitch and run ur fuckin mouth!!!
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2009, 03:21
karma.
ROFL what the heck is your problem? i was talking about the woman milking the gov. for all its worth.

but i guess you're BOTH crazy bitches, wow. chill out looney toons.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2009, 05:09
karma.
on that note - stop replying to comments i dont leave to you, and stop thinking the world revolves around you or that ive EVER talked to/about you. i never have. i dont even know you, and until you developed some strange imaginary vendetta, i didnt even know who you were.

so kindly, off my nuts kook.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2009, 03:21
Love Bipolar Inc
Im so fucking glad I live in Florida. I'd bitch slap this bitch if I had to pay for her children. She pisses me off.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Feb 2009, 04:18
StaRRyEyDSupRiz
my cousin is writing to the state of california saying if they take the children, she would like to adopt one or two because her and her husband cant have any due to his testicular cancer he had at 16. there are so many loving families out there who would take them.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends