Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Humans are repulsive.
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 07:32
Poetic Justice
I have a *very* active imagination, and I can safely say that there isn't a single act I can think of that is too cruel, disgusting, or downright sadistic to be implemented on this pathetic piece of trash or the animal she acted with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137924/Woman-22-given-life-sentences-allowing-professor-sex-month-old-daughter.html?ICO=most_read_module
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 13:45
.like.a.drug.
I just threw up a little.
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 13:48
Aubrey;
Just reading the title of that article made me sick. I hope the baby girl is okay, but I imagine she's going to need a lot of proper love and attention to help her adjust after such a horrible thing.
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 17:58
Poetic Justice
Yeah, I guess she was adopted, but she has night terrors and screams whenever someone has to bathe/change her :(
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 18:35
Aubrey;
@Poetic Justice - I read that part and my heart went out to that girl. It's going to be very hard for her to get over that happening...
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2012, 07:16
Poetic Justice
@Aubrey- Somehow I doubt a person ever fully recovers from something like this :/
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 13:49
Eye.Lee.Uh
that is sick!!!!!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 16:19
canceroustears
I've heard of a couple women who sell their children for sexual use to adult men (I don't know them personally). The need for drugs and money around here is insane. They will do anything for a couple bucks. Hearing about men who enjoy that kind of thing makes me sick and makes me worried to have a daughter someday.
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 17:57
Poetic Justice
I agree. I think they should all be euthanized.
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2012, 21:55
Betch.
Yeah i read the URL and i'm not even going to go there. That's...more than enough information, and the both of them need to be tied to horses and dragged until the horses get tired. And then eaten by wolves. And then blow up the wolves.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2012, 02:42
KerriBlue
Usually when someone on this forum says "sterilizer them" or whatever, I think to myself that it's a bit extreme. But the more I hear these stories - the more I subscribe to the notion that people who do bad things to children (their own or others) should be sterilized.

Is there anything in place which states if a person does something this bad and goes on to have more children that the children will automatically be taken away? I mean let's say hypothetically this woman gets released in 5 years (I don't know why she would but it's a hypothetical situation) so she gets out in 5 years and falls pregnant, would the child be left in her care?
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2012, 07:14
Poetic Justice
Not sure, but I know of a friend-of-a-friend who had their kid taken away (nothing ridiculously serious, just general bad parenting), got pregnant again, and they took that kid from her as soon as it was born. I also know people who lost kids for whatever reason, and had more with no interruptions. I imagine it depends on what they did to warrant losing them to begin with
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2012, 11:05
lithium layouts.
Incredible. Initially as I was reading this (apart from trying to hold my dinner down) I was thinking, "The one blessing in all of this is that she was probably too young to remember it..." But I can see that (even if she doesn't remember it in any concrete way) it's clearly had a profound impact on her life, on her ability to trust people and go through basic motions like getting her nappy changed and getting bathed... So sad and I hope she's now in the care of a loving family who will nurture her and help her recover.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2012, 11:27
ASHL3Y.
I couldn't even read past the title of the article because I'm so disgusted!!! :/ :(
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2012, 12:18
& skull.
the woman is clearly not right in the head to begin with. if i'm reading that right, the father of the infant is a 16 year old autistic male. i can't even wrap my head around how you have sex with a 5 month old. mostly because i don't think my mind wants to even go there.
0 likes [|reply]
12 May 2012, 15:23
Immortal Shadows
I'm crying right now. That poor little innocent child. She did not deserve that. They should put the mother and professor to death for that, IMO. I have an 11 month old daughter and I can not imagine how anyone could do that to their child!
0 likes [|reply]
13 May 2012, 23:43
queenbutterfly
I have no words for the wickedness that this mother and man participated in. FIVE FREAKIN' MONTHS OLD?!?! I just thank God that I will never face someone physically that has done this; because I would probably commit murder.
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2012, 05:00
Poetic Justice
I certainly doubt anyone would stand in your way!
0 likes [|reply]
15 May 2012, 22:14
Loki-Laufeyson
This is the most disgusting and horrible thing I have ever read.
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? I hope the ugly fat slag & psycho pedo rot in prison. Someone needs to euthanize them.

I am glad that the poor little girl was adopted and hope that she is in a good family now, who will nurture her and treat her as beloved daughter.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends