Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Boobs!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Feb 2009, 20:57
Transit
Yep, I'm a UK 6 which I think is a US 5/small, with E boobs and my back is ok, apart from slouching but thats totally lazyness so I can't blame it on the boobs, running up or down stairs without a bra is still a no no though. At christmas I broke a rib and when I wore a bra it pushed my rib, but when I didn't wear a bra the weight of my boob made it hurt, I've never hated my boobs so much!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Feb 2009, 20:59
~*Shannon*~
At that point you just wish they made tape strong enough to hold them up. ;-)
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 19:01
Acid Fairy
Yeah but my back size is a 40, so yeah they are pretty big. I have problems with dresses fitting me because they will fit everywhere else bar my chest.

Cup size is only relevant to the back size. My friend is like a 28 D and hers are barely there!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Feb 2009, 20:32
Opie's Old Lady
I get lower back & shoulder pain. I noticed that if you wear a bra where the clasp is in the front it has better support & the pain went away.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Feb 2009, 20:35
Acid Fairy
Interesting, I just keep getting a pain below one shoulder blade. It's strange.
I am wearing the right size bra, and just ordered some more since the elasticity is going in most of mine now. Bloody cost me a fortune! :(
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 02:02
jodi
i can't even figure out my proper bra size. i can fit a C and a D. it's so annoying.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 18:52
Acid Fairy
Same. It's all down to the make. Just like clothes stores. Typical.

I wear a 40C/D, but I tried one bra once in a 40 D and it was so HUGE it wasn't even funny! It was easily 2 sizes too big. It was crazy! Even the C was too big so I didn't get either haha.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 02:02
jodi
i can't even figure out my proper bra size. i can fit a C and a D. it's so annoying.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 04:27
~*Shannon*~
That does tend to happen, which is why most women aren't wearing the correct size in the first place.

What you should do is go to a specialty store and get professionally measured. That will give you an exact size based on your exact measurements. Then, most of them can give you a sheet of how other store's sizes compare so that if you go shopping somewhere else, you can still get the perfect size bra.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 18:02
jodi
i've measured before and got the size. the bra fit great, but if i go to get the same size with some other brand - they don't fit.

i don't know if i'm comfortable with getting professionally measured.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 18:57
Acid Fairy
My mate got professionally measured in the same day at three different places and they each gave her a different size! Bravissimo just LOOKS at you and tells you, and they told her she was a 32 when she's really a 36 ;D And they are meant to cater for bigger busted ladies, so I wouldn't ever trust them.

My mom measures me now, and when I buy bras I always order some in different sizes just to make sure, and the measurement she gave me is always spot on.

I read online once that there are two different techniques in measuring, and each will give you different sizes. It's to do with how many numbers they add on to get the back size. Apparently some places add on like 5 inches? So even the 'professionals' aren't always right!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 02:03
jodi
ughhh. double posting. :[
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 03:33
Jen
:D :D :D This totally made me go "awwww"... :D :D :D

Photobucket
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 17:49
kein mitleid
I wish I was that cat...
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 03:46
Catch May If You Can
im a 40 D

i am so picky with bras, i hate underwire the most
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 04:37
♥ Mia Famigli
Heh what an interesting thread :P I'm a 32F, am possibly getting a reduction next year.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 17:51
classy&&fabulous
I'm only a little 32 b, but i love having small boobs, they will never ever sag!!!
x x
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 18:25
bakerjessica87
34 A .. more than a mouthful is a waste :)
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 18:58
Acid Fairy
HAHA my mom always says 'more than a handful is a waste' when I compare my boobs to hers... she's really small lol, I think I inherited mine from my grandma ;)
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 21:20
~*Shannon*~
Each man has different sized hands. My man's hands can hold my 42H's PERFECTLY, without any running over. Personally, I think that statements like that are just what some of the smaller chested girls tell themselves so they don't feel self-conscious about the size of theirs. (Not a blanket statement, just SOME of them)

I think each woman should CELEBRATE her breasts, REGARDLESS of the size they are, and not make statements that will make another woman feel self-conscious of her own size. Because not every woman is confident in her body, and we should be helping each other feel confident, instead of breaking each other down (not saying that's what you're doing, btw).

Statements like that of your mother and that of Eric's Wife only serve to make some women feel more self-conscious than before.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 21:32
Acid Fairy
Well it hardly made me self conscious ;D
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 21:46
~*Shannon*~
Because you have the confidence. But not all women do.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 19:46
valencia
How could you "more than a mouthfull is a waste",I think that is rude. Every girl comes in different sizes.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 21:13
~*Shannon*~
Eric's Wife, that statement is a bit rude. Not everyone feels that way. There are some men who rather LOVE big boobs, and find sizes such as yours WAY too small and not even worthy of opening their mouth for.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2009, 21:33
Acid Fairy
I don't think it's rude, I think it's amusing and mine are certainly more than a mouthful hahahaha.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends