Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Books
Page:  1 
Fifty Shades of Grey
0 likes [|reply]
25 Apr 2012, 15:15
Madeline Rain
Has anybody read this book/series? Without giving away the entire story, do you recommend it? My co-workers have been talking about it incessantly, but all I'm not sure it's for me. So I come to bloop with my inquiry. Have you read it? Do you recommend it? Why / Why not?
0 likes [|reply]
25 Apr 2012, 17:20
ASHL3Y.
I've finished the first book last night. I think it's a real hit or miss for people to be honest. The reading level is extremely low and some people don't like the fact the author is from the UK and is writing a story about two people from the west coast.

I decided to read the book because I heard about it on the radio. I listen to Elvis Duran Show. They were raving about it, so I gave it a shot. It was nice to read something other than textbooks. Plus, I found it very addicting because I wanted to know what happened next.

I recommend trying it out by getting it from a library so you're not spending 10-15 dollars on a book you don't like.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Apr 2012, 19:01
Lovin'MyLittles
What are the books about? Not that I have the time to read, but.. maybe. LOL
0 likes [|reply]
25 Apr 2012, 19:06
ASHL3Y.
It's about a millionaire who has a BDSM lifestyle and meets Ana. Then the fun begins lol it's hard to explain without giving much away. I'd look at a summary on amazon or something.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends