Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Suggestion Box
Herez sm sugjestionz i hv lolz
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2012, 17:04
Chris
Okay, you can't create acronyms for the sake of saving time and efficiency... at a university course.

But this is a highly informal setting where acronyms are the norm.

I don't understand how it took more than a few seconds for anyone to understand what she was saying.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2012, 21:34
K♥Blah
It took me longer than normal to understand what she was writing because I've never had any one write like that in any situation. If a diary on here used that type of language excessively - I'd exit the diary, none of my friends have ever written or typed like that to me (chat, text message or e-mail), no one on my facebook has ever typed like that and so on. My point is - when you don't have to read it regularly, or even sporadically, you never grow accustom to reading it and therefore it takes a little bit longer to click onto what the person is trying to say.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Feb 2012, 00:42
Chris
But I'm sure you could also understand why someone would type like that in this setting, even if you don't.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Feb 2012, 20:12
canceroustears
I personally loved how she referred to me as a pedophile because I commented on her diary. That was the highlight of my week.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Feb 2012, 11:03
& skull.
oh she just oozes maturity. how could anyone think otherwise?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2012, 07:21
HorrorVixen XO
K
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2012, 17:06
Chris
Furthermore, the amount of judgment going on in this thread because a hyper-hormonal 16 year old had the audacity to think about sex is astounding to me.

It's like you all were born 25.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2012, 18:10
Emily the Strange
I tried to read her diary and kind of failed at it. I got bored of feeling old because it took me an age to figure out what most of the words are. But, it's her diary and if she lk 2 wrt lk tht, so be it.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Feb 2012, 22:16
Unauthorized
I like this thread. Even though I posted also, I was joking. (Besides the part about my ISP being lame.) This thread shows that there are others even more bored than myself! That means...nothing really. But it's still somehow comforting.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Feb 2012, 14:51
Estella
OMG - a Prittii imposter thread and I totally missed it!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends