Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Political Debate
8-year-old confronts Bachmann
0 likes [|reply]
15 Dec 2011, 16:45
SoA
I see your point. I was also a shy kid, but when it came to my mom I did not have a problem telling anyone what was what. I was that kid that was super quiet but when someone said something about my mom or I thought was implied toward my mom I got in your face. Even as an 8 year old. I called a teacher a bitch because she said my mom was a bad mom cause she wouldn't put me on Ritalin.

But yes, I have to agree it is wimpy if he was coached or pushed to do it.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 04:26
.jane.
http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=246 - there ya go....all the evils of sex and what comes with it. I, personally, find homosexuals disgusting. Sticking a dick in another dudes...you know is quite repulsive. *shivers.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 05:31
Winged Centaur
I am amused by the link. I wonder the "lines" to the do's and don'ts of sex. Like oral sex is a no-no, right? Cause it's not face to face. But what about mutual masturbation? You can totally jerk someone off and look them in the face. And what about the invention of mirrors? There are lots of positions besides missionary that I can see my lover's face if I have mirrors. And gosh, is it wrong to have sex in the missionary position while blindfolded? Does the Bible spell out those particular items?
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 06:02
*Forever Changing*
You need to watch "A Fish Out Of Water"....its a great documentary that completely dispells the myths of what the bible says about homosexuals.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends