Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Bizarre Sex-Related Stabbing
0 likes [|reply]
10 Nov 2011, 03:56
Jessica
A Milwaukee woman apparently interested in werewolf spirits having sex was in jail Wednesday after an 18-year-old man endured 300 puncture wounds when their sexual encounter "got out of hand," a police affidavit says.

Rebecca Chandler, 22, was being held in the incident, which may also have involved satanic or occult practices.

Bleeding from the neck, arms and back, the man called police Sunday night from the intersection of E. Knapp St. and N. Astor St. on Milwaukee's east side. He told police he had traveled by bus from Phoenix to Milwaukee for a sexual encounter with Chandler.

"Once he got to the residence, he was bound and stabbed numerous times over a time frame of what he described as two days," an affidavit accompanying a search warrant states. The affidavit also says the apartment contained a book entitled "Werewolf's Guide to Life," a necromantic ritual book, as well as a black folder called "Intro to Sigilborne Spirits." According to various websites, Sigilborne spirits include female werewolf spirits who engage in sexual acts.

The man suffered more than 300 wounds to his back, face, arms, legs and neck and was taken to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa, according to the document.

Near the intersection where he called, police found bloody duct tape "fashioned in a manner that appeared to be a restraint, as well as a bloody length of rope," the affidavit says.

Officers followed a blood trail to an apartment in the 900 block of E. Knapp St, where the door to one of the units was open. Inside, there was blood on the floor and on bedding in a bedroom as well as duct tape that, again, appeared to be a restraint, according to the affidavit.

A 22-year-old woman introduced herself to officers, saying, "I think you are here looking for me."

She said she'd been having sex with the man and that the cutting was consensual, but quickly got out of hand.

After she was arrested, the woman told police her roommate, who she called Scarlett, had done the majority of the cutting. She said Scarlett is "possibly involved in satanic or occult activities." She claimed she didn't know Scarlett's full name, but that her DNA could be found on a hair brush.

Police searched the apartment for DNA clues to determine if there was another person involved. The man had told them "a woman" had bound and stabbed him.

The woman is being held in the Milwaukee County Jail in lieu of $150,000 bail.

Source: http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/woman-is-jailed-in-bizarre-east-side-stabbing-s2300os-133548103.html

Ooh I'm so proud to be from Milwaukee right now. /rolleyes
0 likes [|reply]
10 Nov 2011, 04:14
Winged Centaur
Awesome evil picture of her.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Nov 2011, 04:36
Beautiful Lies
Um, Werewolf Spirits having sex? Really?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Nov 2011, 13:07
& skull.
i had to google sigilborne spirits and i found this. wow.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Nov 2011, 14:46
Jessica
@&skull; what....the actual fuck?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Nov 2011, 17:06
Unauthorized
that's one hardcore Jacob fan.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Nov 2011, 17:47
~Aiure
When you're a believer, it's very easy to get caught up in the moment, but really, be smart. Use a safe word, at least, like in bsdm play.

This is why I wouldn't want to engage with strangers. Though I have to admit, once upon a time, I was part of an otherkin group (vampires, werewolves and the like), and I felt very at ease during my first meeting with them, which is unusual for me. Mind you, there wasn't any sex invloved. :P
0 likes [|reply]
11 Nov 2011, 14:37
Betch.
ROFLMFAO holy facking crap, i just lol'd so god damned hard. When i was in art school i met this chick who SWORE UP AND DOWN that she was a wolf. But she was also a cat. I will explain. Get ready. She sat next to me one day and i noticed a necklace she was wearing, looked like it was probably stainless steel, had a pendant of a howling wolf's head. I INNOCENTLY SAID, "neat necklace." WELL HOLY SHIT TACOS did i get a lecture. "Oh the wolf? That's my spirit animal.." (now i might have taken her seriously if she was native american, or for that matter anything other than just some crazy ass white bitch from Newburgh, NY) She proceeded to go on explaining to me how her and her other half-wolf friends would meet in the woods, STRIP NAKED and walk around on all fours just having sex and eating raw hamburger meat. I SWEAR TO FREAKING GHAAAADD. Needless to say i was all o.o and she was all :3 and just took this as me being extremely interested in everything she had to say. She went on and on about how "natural" it felt to be covered in bloody hamburger meat while having sex in a bunch of leaves and sticks and shit in the middle of the woods with various people. LIKE WTF DUDES i mean to each his own but DAMN. She then continued, in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DIRECTION, about how several doctors have told her before that she has the ribcage of a cheetah. Firstly WTF GENERAL PRACTICE DOCTOR WOULD TELL SOMEONE THAT, assuming that they even knew what the fuck a cheetah's ribcage looks like, and secondly and probably more importantly at this point, WTF WEREN'T YOU JUST A WOLF?!!? WHERE DID THE CHEETAH COME INTO PLAY?!!?! WHAT?! Complimenting her necklace turned out to be a horrible decision because then she CLUNG to me like fucking shrink wrap for the rest of the semester, and half of the following semester. I say only HALF of the following semester, because she was expelled halfway through. She rode public transit to school, met some dirty crackhead on the bus, and decided it'd be a great idea to have LOUD SEX in the bathroom next to the security office. Best part? Wasn't even that the guards HEARD HER HAVING SEX, everyone else UPSTAIRS IN THE COMPUTER LAB COULD, but the guards were all male, ONLY FEMALE GUARD was off that day, they found out because SHE TOOK PICTURES, OF HER AND A HOBO SCREWIN' IN THE HANDICAP STALL, AND PUT THEM ON FACEBOOK. Ohh...good times, good times in art school. Anyway this totally reminded me of her and i figured i'd share. If you dont laugh there's something wrong with you. That's my story of the half wolf half cat hobo fucker.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Nov 2011, 15:52
Unauthorized
Betch, you make me sad I didn't go to art school...but at the same time, extremely relieved.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Nov 2011, 19:31
~Aiure
Hah, awesome XD Reminds me of this customer I once had that was all I'M A SNAKE GODDESS, I LOOOOOOOVE ALL THESE ITEMS WITH SNAKES ON THEM! LOOK AT MY SNAKE TATTOO, IT'S ACTUALLY A TATTOO OF MYSELF LOLOLOLOLOL, and her husband totally played it up, telling me all about how she was the reincarnation of some sort of Central American snake deity. Apparently I'm a magnet for such people. lol

I have a friend that's kinda like that too. I met her through work a few years back. She's a great girl, but she's more than a little confused about herself. She was a wolf first, then a psy-vampire (feeds on energy, not blood), then a cat, then a wolf AND a cat, then all three, then a wolf again. All the while maintaining that she was Mormon. Um, how's that supposed to work? Oh, but now now she's a wolf that's overly excited about Jediism and her newfound love of bdsm. I find it all very amusing.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Nov 2011, 00:44
Jessica
oh this is the funniest thing I think I've ever read!! My friend and I are cracking up (i've read this out loud to her!) - you totally have to link me to this girl's facebook!
0 likes [|reply]
12 Nov 2011, 19:27
kein mitleid
Pics or it didn't happen.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Nov 2011, 15:17
girlsetsfire
Betch you win at life!!!!!

As for the article, my favourite line is "She claimed she didn't know Scarlett's full name, but that her DNA could be found on a hair brush." Naturally you don't know the last name of the person with whom you share an apartment, but you'll let her cut the ever living fuck out of your cross-country (I assume) internet-set-up sex slave. No worries tho, CSI will just track her with hairbrush DNA.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Nov 2011, 02:14
Bellatrix Lestrange
o_O

Looks like someone got too much into Twilight =P

In all seriousness, this is just fucked up.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends