[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Sisters abandoned in Jonesboro
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2011, 22:14
Greta Garbage
Bloop Community Organizer
I guess if the kids aren't physically harmed its okay. Who cares about their mental or emotional health! *sarcasm*
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2011, 23:28
ೋMindy☆
I'm glad that she turned up safe. And like others have said, maybe it was better for her to walk away then potentially harm her children. We don't know the entire story and I refuse to judge her. Even if I DID know the entire story I still wouldn't feel the need to call her names. I hope she and her kids can get help for whatever may be going on in their lives!
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2011, 01:41
Bec💕
Poor girls, must have been so scary for them. But at least the little girl was at daycare and not at home by herself or something. I hope the mother gets the help she obviously needs.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2011, 01:43
~*Pagan*~
I think my thought was that maybe she had some kind of episode - who knows if she has mental disabilities or other issues?

Whilst everyone has their own opinion and is indeed entitled to it. its best not to come across as an ignorant bigot. Or condemn someone to 'rot in hell' for what could have been something out of her control. Not saying that it WAS but it could have been.

Pot. Kettle. Black. You know the drill.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2011, 02:28
Tam I Am
Here's an updated story to it.

JONESBORO, Ark. (AP) — A Jonesboro woman who police say abandoned her two daughters has contacted police and been charged with endangering the welfare of a minor.

Police say 28-year-old Nicole Leah Davidson called police Thursday and met with investigators Friday after failing to pick up her 4-year-old daughter from a daycare center Monday afternoon. Davidson's 11-year-old daughter was found home alone Tuesday morning after calling police and saying she had not seen her mother since being dropped off at school Monday morning.

Both girls are now in state custody.

Davidson had been listed as missing until calling police. Police Sgt. Stephen McDaniel says Davidson told investigators she was in a nearby town and didn't have a ride back to Jonesboro.

Source: http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Missing-Jonesboro-woman-goes-to-police-is-charged/P4saG7STwE-ACLM5PFI24Q.cspx
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2011, 06:01
Bec💕
Thats pretty pathetic.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends