[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Denny’s serving free Grand Slams on Feb. 3
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 07:33
Doc
Denny’s serving free Grand Slams on Feb. 3

Denny’s will give away a free Grand Slam breakfast Tuesday, Feb. 3 from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. at all its locations.

The restaurant chain has multiple locations in the Houston area.

The dine-in only breakfast includes two pancakes, two eggs, two links of sausage and two strips of bacon. Denny's sells more than 12.5 million Grand Slams a year.

Customers on Tuesday also will receive a coupon booklet that includes offers for additional free menu items with purchases. Also, Denny's customers can "Slam It Up" by adding any two additional items for 99 cents each.

"The Grand Slam has always been a Denny's favorite," said Nelson Marchioli, Denny's chief executive officer, in a news release. "This free offer is our way of re-acquainting America with Denny's real breakfast and with the Denny's brand. You don't know the real Denny's unless you've been in our restaurants lately, experiencing the quality of our new menu items and our service first-hand."

Spartanburg, S.C.-based Denny’s (NASDAQ: DENN) expects up to 2 million will take advantage of the free Grand Slam offer.

source
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 13:15
Meghans Follie
there has got to be a catch other then you have to pay for your drinks
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 23:12
*~Loving You~*
nope no catch :-)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 23:12
*~Loving You~*
i got me a free one! :-)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 07:56
Minda Hey Hey™
That's so cool. Me and my friend are going tomorrow too :). My mom told me that if people aren't able to get in for it due to so many people being there, then they will be giving rainchecks too. Woohoo!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 08:02
Fiat
I wish we had a Denny's now! Though I bet it will be packed.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 09:05
Just another Sarah
FUCK YES.

I am so fucking there.
Right down the fucking street.
Fuck fuck fuck!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 16:39
omg it's jessica!
there were so many old people pulling into the one next to my bank this morning.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2009, 21:01
Mami 2 ♥ 1
definitely went there and got me a freee grand slam.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Feb 2009, 00:01
DWFWK
I had lunch across the street from Denny's today. there were no less than 40 people lined up outside denny's, waiting to get in for their free Grand Slam.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends