Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
2 sons kidnapped, mom charged with child neglect
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 22:28
ღ.Life With 3
The story on the news said that mom was working at a convienence store, and a customer came in and said that she needed a ride to North Carolina. Apparantly the clerk said, "Oh I'll drive you when I get off work." because she is such a trusting person, no matter if she knows you or not. She told the lady, "My kids are here at work with me, why dont you take them to the park and let them play, while I finish my shift?" and hands over her keys and her children to a complete stranger.
Lo and behold, mom is shocked when said stranger drives off in the other direction, away from the park, and heads to her destination in NC, with the children.

Kidnapping suspect ID'd

Sons kidnapped, mom charged

Because, you know, I'd hand over my keys and my children to a complete stranger and not think twice..

0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 22:51
Bellatrix Lestrange
Wtf? Some people are so fucking stupid! -.-"
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 22:54
Bellatrix Lestrange
But thank God the children were found safe.
That woman shouldn't be taking care of children when she's this irresponsible.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 22:56
ღ.Life With 3
Exactly. I understand that she was trying to be a good samaritan.. but I cant even begin to understand, as a parent, HOW could she be OK with a complete stranger taking her children somewhere!? The woman could have been an axe murderer, for all she knew.
I'm glad that she was charged.. maybe this will prove to be a wake up call for her.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2011, 00:08
HorrorVixen XO
Wow.. Dumbshit of the Year.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2011, 03:47
queenbutterfly
Ha ha. I couldn't have said it better myself!
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2011, 00:33
kein mitleid
Mother of the year!

0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2011, 03:38
Jessica
Sweet lord. I can't believe someone is that stupid.

Not only does this winner let someone take her car, but her car WITH her children in it.

-headdesk-
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2011, 10:02
& skull.
further evidence that everyone should be sterilised at birth somehow and that you have to apply for a parenting license. where you have to take a test and get test children. "oh, you gave your car with your kids in it to a complete stranger? sorry, you fail. no kids for you i'm afraid. maybe try again next year, see if you can grow yourself some common sense". if i ever dominate the world, that shit is happening.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2011, 17:23
Finally Mrs. Bailey
Wowww that's upsetting. What a stupid woman.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends