Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Suggestion Box
Page:  1 
BloopChat Suggestion.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2011, 04:22
Winged Centaur
I suggest that a link to BloopChat and how many people are in chat appear on each page. The feature is only accesible through the main page, and most Bloopers are only on there once when they log in. If at the top where it showed new comments and messages it also showed people logging into chat, then more Bloopers would visit the feature.

Assuming we will have BloopChat in new Bloop. I hope we do.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2011, 07:50
Jessica
I love this idea! :)

I think it would be more beneficial though if the toolbar still scrolled with you. Mine doesn't do that anymore, so I only ever see it for a split second when the page loads... and then i'm off doing other things ;D
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 03:31
Winged Centaur
I agree to this as well. Those updates were definitely one of the best upgrades to Bloop.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2011, 04:52
SoA
That's a good idea. Get us talking to more bloopers & all that.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2011, 05:14
Winged Centaur
Exactly. You can probably tell if you want to add someone to your faves just by how they write and what they talk about. If you really enjoyed talking to someone, you'd probably go to their diary and read them there.

Yay!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2011, 06:02
SoA
bloopchat is how i became friends with return-to-sender when he was on here, chancellor st. blue, the lazy ninja, & a few others.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 06:20
The Lazy Ninja!
man Chat used to be ROCKIN back in the day.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 13:20
I'mStillTatartot
I want the bloopchat trivia back! That was the bestest part. XD
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2011, 14:20
sumamen
me too!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2011, 16:48
novella ♥
love this idea!
i'd definetly use chat more if people were actually in there :P
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2011, 03:39
lithium layouts.
This is a good idea. =)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Dec 2011, 21:15
Winged Centaur
So, I didn't want to start a new thread for Bloop Chat Suggestions, so I'm reviving this thread. I have the following suggestions:

1. When you are in another tab, there should be a notification on the BloopChat tab that there is a new message. This would allow me to go in the chat room when no one is there and just wait for someone else to come in. It's currently a vicious cycle where no one goes in because no one else is in there.

2. An option to change the color of our usernames. Maybe silly, but a great deal of time is spent in Bloop Chat entering and exiting for a different color. ;D
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends