Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Woman and one yr old daughter found drunk on Fou
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2011, 03:25
♥ jes
Four Loko & Joose is still being sold since they changed their "recipe", at least in Nebraska it's still being sold. The amount of caffeine & alcohol in those things was outrageous, people would just be belligerent off them. Plus, they taste nasty.

I've had alcohol poisoning off of so many jager bombs, not a good mix at allll. But yes, upper + downer = no good.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2011, 20:23
Bellatrix Lestrange
@ bee♥ {+1} :

If people want to mix alcohol & caffeine, they should drink this: Coffee & Schnaps ^__^
I used to drink that a lot when I lived in Switzerland >__< It was delicious!
I forgot what they called it over there but they serve it hot usually [you can have cold as well] and it makes you very drunk!

Jager bombs are beyond wicked! You do it the proper way, right?
Put the shot glass of Jagermeister into a whiskey glass, pour the Red Bull on top & down it! (;
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2011, 23:46
♥ jes
@crazybellatrix;
Yeah, that's how we generally mix them, haha. They have special shot glasses for it here, saves on glassware in the bar. I stick to beer because id rather not be a mess like I would be on whiskey, liqour, etc.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Mar 2011, 01:18
Bellatrix Lestrange
@ bee♥ {+1} :

Ooh- beer is nice nice but I'd pick ale ^__^ or Guinness...
WHEN I'm not draining the rum & whiskey D:
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2011, 17:33
Emily the Strange
I don't think we have it in Washington anymore, but I didn't follow the story at all. It seems like a product was deemed illegal because a bunch of idiots abused it. People mix rum and coke, and get drunk off of that. Should we then make that combination illegal? Are any mixed drinks then considered legal? It's ridiculous.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2011, 20:55
HorrorVixen XO
@beautiful: it just has less caffeine.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2011, 21:03
HorrorVixen XO
@Ash: yeah, it was sooo nasty! even thinking about it is grossing me out. i love redbull and vodka no matter what. i know its bad but its my addiction.. not so much the vodka, but the redbull.

@Crazy: everytime i hear about "schnapps", i think about my old co-worker and how "peppermint schnapps saved me in the 80"s" lmao
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends