Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Techie Talk
Page:  1 
DVD to iphone
0 likes [|reply]
6 Mar 2011, 18:34
~RedFraggle~
I'm going away for a week and want to put a DVD onto my iphone to watch on the journey. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

And more importantly, does anyone know of sites which are safe and virus/spyware free from which I can download a file ripper and file converter? My laptop is relatively new and I'm really worried about downloading any spyware or viruses onto it. But I don't know how to tell which ones are genuine and safe.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Mar 2011, 23:19
Jessica [Private]
I don't personally have an iPhone, but I'm going to assume it's similar to an iPod.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-10115376-233.html
That's pretty much how I put movies onto my iPod. (and look it even says iPhone! ;D)

If that doesn't help, there are a lot of websites if you google it :)

I personally torrent most of my things, and I've been lucky to not get anything. There's usually feedback on torrents you download that say if it's a crap torrent or not.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Mar 2011, 08:55
RealLifeComics
You can alway pay for the movies on Itunes. If you are really worried about viruses anyways.
Other wise torrents work best, but you have to make sure they are in Iphone format. AVIs and MPGS wont work. I think they are MP4s.
You can set it all up on Itunes just like music. Downloading converter etc is crap because they are usually for free and never download the format you want, have to buy whole program.

Torrents is best idea.
Friend of mine uses The Pirate Bay website and Utorrent free download program. Just make sure its in Iphone format. Viruses are never 100% free.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends