Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Women Suing To Shut Down People Of Wal-Mart Webs
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2011, 14:46
hahahahhahahahhahaha. This woman is a dumbass. As everyone else stated, she had to have been a frequent viewer of PoWM in order to see her mother's picture. Therefore, it was funny at one time.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Feb 2011, 04:03
Lizzy.
I probably shouldn't even be mentioning this, but it's exciting to see when your area of residence becomes widely recognized.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2011, 06:05
.love.struck.
How stupid is this woman? Doesn't she know this is promoting the site? I bet the traffic on peopleofwalmart.com is huge!

0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2011, 06:50
Makayla
I love peopleofwalmart.com I even got my parents addicted to it. Please someone post a link of the woman's mother.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2011, 07:00
Aspiring Boxer
I just did a search on google (to find out why people of walmart's website was down) and found this:

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/18/6080265-woman-finds-mom-on-people-of-walmart-freaks

"While one wonders how Wheeler came upon her mom's photo — yukking it up until it got personal, perhaps? — the People of Walmart FAQ does state that if you find yourself and want the picture taken down, "Simply email us and we will take it down, no problem. If you like your photo but hate the caption or comment send us an email and we can remove it." You don't even need to call the local media first!"

(Snipped from part of the article in the site above)

So the lady didn't need to make such a big deal over this. I wonder if it's just for attention. Or she just didn't bother to check the FAQ on the site.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2011, 07:52
.love.struck.
@Aspiring Boxer- I bet she did it for attention. She obviously is not doing anything better in her life, so this gave her the opportunity to make herself feel important.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2011, 11:02
& skull.
i wish the site wasn't down, i wanna see it.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Feb 2011, 17:28
Music God CJ Plain
@ & Skull: I think they already removed the picture. I haven't been able to find it. I'm still looking though and if I find it, I will DEFINITELY post it here. LOL
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends