Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Music
Page:  1 
I Want to Hear Your Rock N Roll Stories...
0 likes [|reply]
10 Oct 2010, 22:17
Music God CJ Plain
So, I think everyone knows that I have my own internet podcast now. It's called TheNewAgeMurdaShow. With this next show, I really need everyone's help.

Here's the deal-io. The next episode is going to be a Rock N Roll Tribute to Dead Rock Stars. I want to hear everyone's story. Who are your Rock Heroes? How did they influence you? Do you have any interesting stories about them? Did you maybe meet them? I want to hear them all so that I can share them during the next broadcast. It can be anyone that you love, regardless of genre. The ONLY criteria is that they be DEAD.

So, tell me who shook your soul. Was it Janis Joplin? Conway Twitty? Jim Morrison? Freddy Mercury? Dimebag? Paul Gray? Peter Steele? Elvis?

Your entries can be written and sumbitted through email at CJPlain@yahoo.com

They can be in video form. They can be recorded as a soundfile and submitted as an MP3. I don't care. I just want to hear your stories. It's a no holds barred Tribute so you can say whatever you want.

So get on it and join the Revolution!
0 likes [|reply]
11 Oct 2010, 21:05
Music God CJ Plain
Anyone else interested in contributing? I would love to hear your stories, experiences, or memories
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends