Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Site Development
Page:  1 
Mass deleting comments?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2010, 12:49
Aubrey;
I don't know if this feature is possible, or if it already exists and I just didn't know it ---
but I deleted a big number of my entries in order to "start over", and now I have all these comments that don't have an entry they belong to.
Is it possible to make it so that, when you delete the entry, the comment goes as well?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2010, 13:12
Doc
Can you delete them from the "my comments" page? Might be a bug that they are not deleting when the entry is. I will check with Stevie and see.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2010, 13:13
Aubrey;
Yes, I can do that, but I have to check every comment by hand, and it takes a bit long. I was just wondering if there was an easier way.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2010, 13:15
Doc
Currently there isn't. Used to be, but the "select all" box was removed very soon after too many people were by accident deleting the entire page of comments when they didn't mean to. :( Just have to tick each box and keep scrolling. Sorry. Maybe in the next Bloop version Steve might bring it back with a warning box asking if someone is positive they want to remove the selected comments.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2010, 13:16
Aubrey;
Ha, that makes sense. I can see myself accidentally doing that. I've done it with emails before.
Okay, well thanks for letting me know.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends