Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Page:  1  2 
Big Brother
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2010, 17:56
V-Dub
Anyone watching Big Brother? Just wondering who everyone thinks is going to win! Who is your favorite?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2010, 19:27
valerieeeee
I love Big Brother! I REALLY wanted Britney to win, but I knew it'd be a long shot, with the Brigade. Ragan and Britney were my faves. At this point, I would be happy with anyone winning! I think Hayden stands a chance at winning the competitions, but I think Enzo would win, hands down. He has the least blood on his hands. Lane is the most hilarious, though.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2010, 20:39
Opie's Old Lady
GO LANE!!!!!! Enzo I don't think would win because he didn't do shit. He bitched and complained mostly. I don't think he really tried to win anything. But that is just my opinion. OH SO EFFING GLAD THAT BRACHEL GOT KICKED OUT!!! So over those two "love" birds. GAG! Wanted Matty to win though :( LOL
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2010, 20:40
*Forever Changing*
I love Big Brother, but honestly I hate everyone in the final three.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2010, 21:35
love♥nik
I just don't wanna hear Rachel's annoying ass voice anymore. "Don't no one be messing w/ maaaaaaah man!!!!" OMFG just shoot me.

But as for the final 3, it'd be nice if Lane won. XD He's the funniest one. xD
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2010, 21:46
V-Dub
I agree. I think that Lane should win. But who knows...and I love your quote!! lol
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2010, 23:17
love♥nik
It just kills me now that we're showing the jury house and she has to say that EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. BAAAAAAAAAAAH. I used to like her when the season 1st started but after 10 min. of hearing her talk? Oh hell no. xD
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2010, 19:57
Opie's Old Lady
OMG I'm right there with you. Like honey you've known him all of like a week. Get over yourself!! So glad she got voted out!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2010, 19:59
love♥nik
I mean I can understand falling in love fast (me and my bf did, although I like to think I'm not as annoying as Rachel and I sure as hell don't go around saying "don't nobody be messing w/ mah man!" every 10 min. and I don't have nasty fake red hair extensions xD) but jesus h. christ they take it way too far. And then we had to deal w/ her again AFTER she got voted out?! Bleh. xD
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2010, 20:05
Opie's Old Lady
good point. I just found her so annoying and Brendon so pathetic. (my boyfriend and I kinda had that love at first sight thing but I felt she and Brendon took it way too far) I know that 24hr thing. FUCK ME!!! That was.... made me so happy I have tivo and go fast forward through it LOL
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2010, 20:09
love♥nik
Dude she was ALWAYS treating Brendon like shit! Rolling her eyes at him, wouldn't let him kiss her... ugh. I'm sorry, but I never treat my boyfriend like that, even when we're mad at each other. I may be mad at him but at the end of the day I still love him. Rachel is just annoying.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 04:39
Opie's Old Lady
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true. Jason and I get in arguments sometimes but I would never not let him kiss me or roll my eyes at him in a mean way. She's just a gold ding whore
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 19:17
love♥nik
Exactly. The only time I'd roll my eyes at Emmett is if we were messing around and he was being stupid, not when he's actually trying to help or state his opinion. I may not agree but I'm not gonna be so disrespectul and roll my eyes at him.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 19:44
Opie's Old Lady
Thank you thank you thank you! She is so disrespectful and her boobs ain't the only thing fake on her.

So true. I hope to GOD that after they watch the show that Brendon realizes how fake and stupid she is and gets out while he still can.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Sep 2010, 19:48
*Kate*
i watch it when it comes on i was mad cuz they booted britney off i like her she was funny damn layne to he jippee her like crazy
0 likes [|reply]
17 Sep 2010, 03:57
Opie's Old Lady
so true. I was hella hoping Lane would win though
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 04:56
already gone.
She always gave me the kinda vibe that made me think she was just using Brendon.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 04:58
Opie's Old Lady
I is right there with you home skillet. She's a tramp ain't no way around that. she acts like she can do no wrong yet everything she does is wrong wrong wrong WRONG
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 19:15
love♥nik
Yeah and when Brendon finally joined them in the jury house and her reaction? So using him for money.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Sep 2010, 04:29
.Ban.Ignorance.
i agree!! I loved Lane he was too funny! and that crazy bitch.. we just referred to her as Psycho. "maaahh man!" get out.. you just met him!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2010, 05:07
already gone.
I want Lane to win. I also liked Ragan but at least he got $20,000 for being the saboteur. I also liked Matt. I don't think Enzo should even get taken into the final two because he never won any HOH or POV. I think Lane has the best chance to win the votes from the jury house. I was so freaking happy when Rachel went to the jury house. She was so annoying, her voice was like nails on a chalk board to me...and the looks she would make *shudders*.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2010, 19:58
Opie's Old Lady
Enzo actually did win I think it was 3 POV's
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 04:53
already gone.
Oh, I guess I missed those episodes. I wasn't able to watch them all cause of my job. Stupid jobs makes me miss all the good stuff, lol.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2010, 02:24
Aubrey;
I agree with everyone who disliked Rachel. She made me want to... ugh, I don't know.
Lane is adorable, and I like him, personally.
I liked Matt at first, except that whole lying-about-his-wife thing.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Sep 2010, 14:49
V-Dub
How did you like everyones reaction when he told them the truth about his wife?
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends