Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
9/11 - What's the government hiding
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2010, 21:40
Let It Be
Yep, that's it. Thanks for posting, I didn't get to finish it on TV.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 23:07
.miss.raditude.
I like the way you worded that...and now that I look at it...I agree with you.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 18:10
♥Mars.Foxx
i totally get why people find it hard to believe. i wouldn't have even thought it would be possible. then i watched that video and at the very least it makes you think. i wish i hadn't ever seen it =/ thanks for posting this though, about your professor, makes me kind of want to find out more. not sure i could handle it though lol
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 02:15
.miss.raditude.
I'm not going to argue with anybody....I hate our government...with a solid passion. And for someone to sit there and question my beliefs when they don't even live in the United States to begin with is complete bullshit. I think the gentleman that did the documentary was extremely talented. If you want to think our government is completely innocent in this historical event, so be it. I'm not going to argue with you. You have your beliefs. If someone wants to think our government is fucked and they don't trust the government as far as they can spit, then so be it. I'll strike up a conversation with them. Simple solution.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 04:27
Chris
People who don't live in the United States aren't allowed to question your beliefs? I think you totally misunderstood the concept of free speech, especially for someone who is all, "BUT IT'S MY OPINION!"
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 04:44
.miss.raditude.
Yeah....they can, but RedFraggle is a bitch. :)
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 04:46
Chris
Hey, your maturity is showing!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 05:27
.miss.raditude.
Truth hurts.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 05:54
Chris
Completely subjective opinion = truth? 'K.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 16:28
~RedFraggle~
RedFraggle tries to explain why circumstantial information is not real evidence. RedFraggle doesn't resort to tantrum throwing or name calling.

.miss.raditude. can't cope with people who have a different opinion to her and responds with RedFraggle is a bitch

Oh, the irony!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 16:48
~RedFraggle~
And if in fact you are only allowed to have opinions regarding your own country... I assume you then have no opinions on what really happened in the Lockerbie Bombing?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 16:48
~RedFraggle~
Oops, wrong place.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 00:21
.miss.raditude.
Oh no, if you think the video is a complete and utter lie...so be it...if you're going to call me idiotic for believing what I want to believe...then you can go fuck yourself.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 06:06
~RedFraggle~
I haven't anywhere said that your beliefs are idiotic (that was Anonymous Source).

You on the other hand...

RedFraggle is a bitch... you can go fuck yourself

Now do you REALLY think I'm the one looking like a bitch here?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 16:26
~RedFraggle~
Why does someone need to live in the United States to have an opinion?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 00:22
.miss.raditude.
They don't, but I live in the U.S. and I don't need someone from the U.K. or wherever the hell you reside to call me beliefs idiotic.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 06:07
~RedFraggle~
Again, I did not call your beliefs idiotic. ALL I said was that the video is not proof of anything. Because it is not.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 16:49
~RedFraggle~
And if in fact you are only allowed to have opinions regarding your own country... I assume you then have no opinions on what really happened in the Lockerbie Bombing?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 00:19
.miss.raditude.
LMFAO! What the hell is the Lockerbie Bombing???
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 06:12
~RedFraggle~
Wow. How exactly is it funny that you've never heard of the 1988 bombing of an American plane over the UK, which killed 270 people, mostly American students? A terrorist attack in which it is actually highly likely that the American government contributed to the framing of an innocent man, and then covered it up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/lockerbie

Until the 2005 bombings in London, Lockerbie was probably the biggest terrorist attack to be experienced within the UK.

How ignorant you are of the world around you. For the record, NOW you are making yourself look stupid. It figures that you only believe Americans are entitled an opinion on events that happen inside America when you show no interest of what goes on outside of America, even if it involves the murder of hundreds of Americans.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 06:24
Jessica [Private]
Hmm. I've totally never heard of this! (Although maybe thats because it happened the year before I was born?)
I don't really watch the news, but I at least try and pay attention to whats going on in the world =/

I think that considering America is always all up in everyone else's business - it's only fair that other people are all up in ours. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 12:26
Chris
I mean, the Lockerbie bombings aren't really essential information to the typical American who was born in the generation directly after the attacks, but I know a good amount of people who know about it in some form or another. But if you're going to bitch and complain about the government and terrorist attacks, and also begin putting up arbitrary restrictions on peoples' opinions based on where there from, you'd better be fairly educated. Sitting on a forum like, "hurp durp you're not allowed to have an opinion because you're not American," is retarded when you're trying to argue with people far, FAR more educated.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 16:18
Transit
When he was released a short while ago, it was all over the news in America, it would be quite hard to avoid!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 21:37
Jessica [Private]
It's actually really easy to avoid the news and goings-on here. If my dad didn't tell me about things he reads in the newspaper or sees on the news, I honestly wouldn't hear about anything - since I don't watch the news or get the newspaper.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 15:16
Madeline Rain
Well, what else can you expect of someone who takes a youtube video as truth and when questioned, resorts to calling you a bitch? I mean, if that's not debate team championship material, I don't know what is. *rolls eyes*

And these are the moments when I think "no wonder the rest of the world thinks Americans are self-centered assholes"....
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends