Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
9/11 - What's the government hiding
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 12:12
~RedFraggle~
Do you have any PROOF that the government WAS involved (nothing in this video is proof)?
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 23:08
.miss.raditude.
How do you know? Do you work for the government?
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 23:19
~RedFraggle~
Umm... clearly you've entirely misunderstood what I said and clearly don't understand the concept of PROOF or EVIDENCE. To prove something is connected to another thing there has to be good solid evidence that they are connected, not just theories based on circumstantial information. You have not shown evidence here.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2010, 08:57
kein mitleid
I'm so tempted to post "Bread: Food of Evil" here, just to show that nonsense, random facts, and statistics mean nothing.

1) More than 98 percent of convicted criminals are bread eaters !

2) Exactly half of all children who grow up in bread - eating households score in the bottom 50% on standardized IQ tests !

3) In the 19th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the home, the average life expectancy was less than 55 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, scarlet fever, smallpox and influenza ravaged entire nations !

4) Statistics show that more than 75 % of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread !

5) Bread is made from a substance called "dough." Researchers have proven that as little as one pound of dough can choke a large animal like a horse. The average person eats more bread than that in one month !

6) Bread is known to be extremely addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water, actually begged for bread after just two days !

7) Bread is a "gateway" food item, which usually leads to such items as butter, jam, peanut butter and even ... bacon !

8) Bread has been proven to kill. Scientists have now uncovered alarming evidence that 100% of the people who eat bread will eventually die !

9) Unattended newborn babies can choke on bread !

10) Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 425 degrees Fahrenheit ! Don't laugh...that kind of heat can kill a full grown adult in less than five minutes.

11) 96 % of cancer victims eventually admit that they've eaten bread !

12) Sadly, 9 out of 10 bread eaters are unable to distinguish between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2010, 14:35
starsmaycollide
Bwhahaha! ;-D Thank you for that. That is awesome.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 12:14
~RedFraggle~
Lol. I try to make this point all the time... that the fact one thing follows another thing doesn't mean the two are connected, that that is not 'evidence'.

But you made it in a far more amusing way!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2010, 13:29
Khoquetishღ
I think you picked the wrong profession. You should have been a lawyer!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2010, 16:28
♥Mars.Foxx
the statements in the video aren't random. i wont call them facts as i haven't done research to prove them even to myself, but they certainly are not random. if you think its all nonsense that's fine. but its kinda lame to talk about a video you haven't even seen, you don't even know what we are talking about =/ also, i was ever childish, or trying to be rude to anyone. this list of bread facts doesn't really belong in an adult conversion. unless you really just have that little respect for peoples opinions, then i guess its fitting.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 03:56
.miss.raditude.
Lady Sunshine, I couldn't have said it better. Someone wants to call b.s. on the video, but won't even sit through it to explain their logic or reasoning about the government being or not being involved. *sighs...I guess being open minded is totally over rated.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 17:44
Chris
I guess not blindly accepting easily debunked information is also overrated. Shame.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 23:10
.miss.raditude.
You're right Anonymous. Our government is completely innocent in everything they do. Our poor government.... :(
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 00:05
Chris
Right. Our government sucks. THAT MEANS THEY CAUSED 9/11, AND THE GOVERNMENT BEING INCOMPETENT AND SHITTY IS 100%, UNDENIABLE PROOF OF THAT.

Use some logic. Jesus. If you're going to be skeptical, be skeptical. Don't start blindly following positions because you saw it on some documentary.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 02:03
.miss.raditude.
You're right Anoymous...I forgot that I can't form my own opinion here on Bloop...even if I do agree and believe the documentary... :)
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 04:33
Chris
You're right. You are allowed to have an opinion. Just like I am allowed to call it idiotic.

Free speech works both ways.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 14:01
.miss.raditude.
Well if that's the way your mind is set....then I think you're a dick for think my beliefs are idiotic :)
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 14:02
.miss.raditude.
*thinking
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 19:32
Chris
Have fun with that. At least I can rest knowing that you're simply ignorant while anyone who disagrees with your world view is a dick. Here I thought you were actually intelligent -- my response was me giving you the benefit of the doubt.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 03:35
.miss.raditude.
Anonymous, since I've been on Bloop, I have not once seen where you have thought anyone (besides yourself) was intelligent. And since you don't know me or read my diary, where did I give you the idea that I was so "intelligent"? I'm smart, but I'm not a genius. And who are you to say that I, or my ideas, are idiotic? Because I believe a documentary? Me calling you a dick, is because you think my views are idiotic.

In other words, anyone that doesn't believe what you believe is idiotic???
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 03:56
Chris
lol Dude, you took everything I said referring to you and applied it to me like it isn't the kind of tactic a 10-year-old would be using during an argument on the playground. I'm not telling you to agree with me, I'm telling you not to blindly accept every piece of information you hear simply because it's been presented in documentary form.

I've called your blind, hypocritical ignorance idiotic, not your opinions about 9/11. I don't even have an opinion on the matter, but I know that if I were to take the time to form one, I wouldn't immediately watch a documentary and use it as my only source of information, nor would I say things like, "Our government is completely innocent in everything they do," which is a borderline strawman fallacy ("everything" the government does has nothing specifically to do with 9/11, so look at things objectively).

Also, for the sake of humoring me, why would you even mention other arguments I have, and when have I ever said everyone I argue with is unintelligent? I've never even implied that there are no intelligent people on Bloop besides myself. I can name 10 people right off the bat who are fairly intelligent.

1. Estella
2. Rombat
3. MGoB
4. T.A.I.
5. Carias
6. kein mitleid
7. Red Fraggle
8. & skull
9. Jessica
10. international

It's funny, I've never even heard of you before you started recently commenting on my diary, and that's saying a lot seeing as this is a teeny community. Who are you to make comments about my views and posting habits without even specifically mentioning any of the incidents you're referring to? And what does that even mean, you've never seen me think anyone else is intelligent. Can you read my thoughts? Or am I required to acknowledge the intelligence of everyone I have a discussion with?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 04:08
Chris
Edit: (Fairly intelligent or above)
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 18:25
~RedFraggle~
Lol.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 18:25
~RedFraggle~
I watched the whole video. Virtually every 'fact' in it could be explained by some other means, and some of the suggestions are a real stretch at the imagination.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 11:55
Let It Be
There was a show on the history channel "debunking" a lot of the facts that go into the 9/11 conspiracy theory, I didn't watch it when it was first on TV but I think it would be interesting to see the other side of it too. There is always going to be people who need far more than documentary evidence to believe something so extreme, and that is understandable, but I think it's still interesting to see all sides and question what could have been covered up or withheld from the public. There's nothing wrong with questioning the government and looking beyond the story they give us. Some of the 9/11 stuff in Zeitgeist was presented to me by a professor when I was in college...so there is definitely intelligent well educated people out there who are into this stuff, too. I doubt there would BE scholarly evidence of this, at least at this point in time, seeing as everything that would be used as scholarly references is not going to be available to the public. I also doubt the government would concern itself with 'doing away' with people who publicly publish this type of material....lets say the entire thing is true, the government knows it's can't be proven without a doubt, and they know nothing can really be done about it by the public anyway.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 17:31
Let It Be
Correction, the show is called 9/11-Conspiracy and Science and it's on the National Geographic channel right now lol.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2010, 18:36
~RedFraggle~
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends