Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
9/11 - What's the government hiding
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2010, 00:02
kein mitleid
I'm sure a random person off the street is well versed in the acoustic signature of a bomb, as well as knowing what one looks like. (FYI - Hollywood bomb explosions look nothing like actual explosions.)

Have you ever seen a room "flash?" Also known as a backdraft? It's when materials and such are superheated, but the room is starved of oxygen, thus a fire does not start. However, when oxygen is introduced, it causes a massive fireball, similar to an explosion. Is it not possible these eyewitness merely saw the resultant effects of a backdraft, you know, since the building was on fire?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2010, 00:05
kein mitleid
News video footage of a backdraft shown here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cQOUuJ1DWI&feature=related
Clickable Link
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 00:52
Music God CJ Plain
It goes back even FURTHER than 9/11. Watch the videos on Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Oklahoma City. There's also a movie called "Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" that will really shock you.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 02:53
.miss.raditude.
Wasn't that about David Kuresh, and Timothy McVeigh???
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 02:59
Music God CJ Plain
The Waco one was about David Koresh and how the ATF/FBI lied about the attack on them. The Oklahoma City one was basically like the Loose Change for that time. And Ruby Ridge was about Randy Weaver and his family in Utah.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 03:02
.miss.raditude.
I was in Waco at the time David Kuresh and his....people were bombarded. I still don't know what went on and ALL the facts. I know there were supposedly illegal weaponry in the house...gosh it's been so long ago.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 03:08
Music God CJ Plain
The facts are pretty simple. Koresh was a maniac. He needed to be taken out. The Government went about it ALL wrong and ended up causing the fire that killed them all. They then covered it up and lied about it.

The movie is called Rules Of Engagement: The Seige At Waco.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 03:10
.miss.raditude.
Ohhhhhh lol...I vaguely remember it happening. I was like 8....or something like that. But wait you said the government lied...NOOOOOOO... ;)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 00:59
kein mitleid
Anyone that seriously believes the United States government is competent enough to pull off such a massive conspiracy, only to have some internet hack "discover" the truth via piecemeal footage and nonsensical eyewitness accounts... well... congratulations, you win the prize!

0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 02:54
.miss.raditude.
So do you think the government was innocent in the whole ordeal??
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 03:26
♥Mars.Foxx
trusting or thinking the government cant do something like this is nuts. i thought the same thing until i say the video. there was a whole other building that blew up but no one ever heard of it. Building 7. i mean i kinda wish i hadnt watched the video, because then i could think differently but now i have an idea of how evil our government could be to get what its wants.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 15:44
.miss.raditude.
It's just like the death of Kennedy...I never thought about the government having anything to do with it until me and my boyfriend discussed it.

The video maybe cheaply made and never published, but where's the facts that the government WAS NOT involved?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 18:17
kein mitleid
So then, if the government is so competent and evil, why would they let this internet video exist and leave the author free. Wouldn't they control everything then, and make anyone that tried to "expose" them disappear?

This isn't the X-Files. The American government is comprised of the most incompetent idiots in America. I see absolutely no evidence support the claims in the video, other than highlighted passages of text, with no direct citations. I don't care what Wikipedia, the National Enquirer, or Jerry's Secret Basement Review say. I want actual, scholarly sources.

0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 20:10
♥Mars.Foxx
i encourage you to find scholarly sources and educate yourself as you see fit. as for the government offing everyone who says something against them, the bill of rights took care of most of that, besides, most of America either thinks the government is here to take care of them and wants what is best for them or is like you and cant imagine they can plan a meeting let alone a situation like 9/11. So hearing and seeing videos like this, seems pretty far fetched and they don't believe it. Which is why i don't really care to try and make you believe me or what the video says. because until the whole of America takes a more active role in their government, through education and voting, it wont matter.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 20:35
kein mitleid
The Bill of Rights has *nothing* to do with the government removing people. If "how evil our government could be to get what its wants," then surely something as simple as the Constitution wouldn't stand in their way.

If you think a Youtube video is sufficient evidence of a massive government conspiracy, go ahead and believe it. I am merely stating that if the government is competent enough to pull off such a conspiracy, surely they would be competent enough not to leave behind "evidence" that would enable internet hack investigators to expose their conspiracy.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 20:46
♥Mars.Foxx
the bill of rights gives us the right to free speech, which is why we can say what ever we want, that's why i brought it up. i do know its possible for them to kill people and cover it up, im not stupid =/ also the video im talking about wasn't a youtube video. it was called Zeitgeist. you can find it here i think in the full version http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ it was really upsetting to watch, i guess just because so many things lined up, it gives reasons[i want to call them facts but my husband reminds me it is a documentary =/ and to not believe everything] as to why they think the government had something to do with it. the first part is about religion, and there's also stuff about the federal reserve. im never going to watch it again though. you seem pretty level headed and not easily upset, it probably wont bother you like it did me lol
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2010, 21:26
Madeline Rain
Uhm. The Bill of Rights doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want. It means that the government cannot prosecute you for speaking against it. It doesn't apply to private individuals or companies.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 02:07
.miss.raditude.
Kudos Lady!!!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2010, 12:11
~RedFraggle~
For once I agree with you completely. This doesn't prove anything.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2010, 21:22
Madeline Rain
For the record: What you call Building 7 is World Trade Center 7. The building collapsed because the plane crashes created fiery debris, which fell into the building and caused fires. Those fires made the metal beams bend and therefore, the building collapsed around 5 p.m. on 9/11. Without going into much detail, I have seen the police and engineer reports related to this and I know that there was no such thing as a controlled demolition.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2010, 04:06
Fiat
Totally agree with you!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2010, 20:28
starsmaycollide
Wow, I can't believe people still have this theory. Really?! Honestly, it scares me that people are still this gullible. Thank you kein mitleid, foe putting some common sense in this mess of a thread. Just because someone put some stuff together that sounds connected doesn't mean it's true or logical.

(and no, I'm not interested in watching Zeitgeist. You guys knock yourselves out. )
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2010, 05:55
.miss.raditude.
Do you have any proof that the government was not involved? There's plenty of facts in the video and you can find that on any website.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2010, 18:58
Chris
You can't make a claim and tell someone to prove it wrong. It doesn't work that way.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2010, 15:00
starsmaycollide
Thanks ;)

That's why I didn't bother to respond.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends