Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Is this a bit too risque for a 7 year old?
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2010, 17:58
HorrorVixen XO
shit where's the fckn pole!?!?!?! i'll be damned if my daughter were to ever dress like this at age 7. this is disgusting and i cannot believe the parents approved the costume..
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 02:45
Mami 2 ♥ 1
check out the link i just posted below, u wont believe it.
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 02:29
Mami 2 ♥ 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cI2FwGpDcY&feature=player_embedded

three of the same girls from a show last year, wtf are they wearing? and wth are their parents letting them wear this stuff?
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 06:23
Poetic Justice
Well, ya know... Gotta start them young or they wont turn into appropriate hookers by their 14th birthday.
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 19:44
Sarah*
Now THAT is just stripper style dancing! Awful
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 18:50
jessi bear(:
the video's been removed. what were they wearing?
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 05:20
Winged Centaur
That's not stripper style dancing.

Strippers aren't [i]that[/i] good.

In all seriousness, I find it disturbing that any parent would encourage their child to imitate sexual movements. When I dance in such a provocative manner, my intention is to arouse a male (or female, to be fair) and then perform a mating ritual. So I wonder, what is the intention behind this dance? Is there another non-sexual reason for this behavior?

Obviously the children dancing are not responsible. I'd like to ask their parent who they want their children to arouse...
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 06:41
kein mitleid
Uhh... just a fun comment, I don't know what clubs you've been going to... but the strippers at the club I go to... holy shit, they can dance. It's a more upscale place, so maybe that's why?

Hehe...
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 09:02
.Blue Bella.
Yeah but are they 7 years old?
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 14:15
kein mitleid
Wasn't commenting on the inappropriateness of the dancing by kids, I was replying to her statement about strippers not being good dancers where she is.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2010, 02:09
Winged Centaur
Yeah, we're just lacking in decent strippers here... *tear*
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 18:13
Poetic Justice
I agree. It seems to me that the only reason dance like that is popular is because it's sexy. It turns people on. I don't think that 'turning people on' was the parent's (or instructor's) goal per se, but they fail to take into consideration the consequences of what they ARE doing. I think the parents/instructors taught these kids to dance like that to 'keep up with the times', I guess. If you're a female and wish to be on stage, you had better be wearing little to no clothing and grinding against something. That's what our society wants, so how can they compete with that? If they want to teach these kids to win, they have to start them early, before they have a chance to develop self esteem.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2010, 02:13
Winged Centaur
It is beyond my comprehension that any reason could justify parents encouraging their child to act like a sex object.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends