Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Are sexually transmitted diseases deserved?
0 likes [|reply]
12 May 2010, 16:52
Jessica [Private]
I had an Ex who tried telling me that he liked the little boobs.
Then he got to ahem, spend time with mine.

Yeah he's not a fan of the little boobs anymore ;D
0 likes [|reply]
12 May 2010, 17:52
Acid Fairy
Haha all boys like boobs. Even if they like small ones, they won't pass up the chance to have some quality time with sizable ones, either! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
12 May 2010, 16:26
Makayla
Oh which pill is that?!! I want bigger tatas! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
12 May 2010, 17:51
Acid Fairy
Haha ;D I'm on Yasmin.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 18:45
~Just the 3 of Us~
I have to respond to the getting "fat" on the pill comment....I was off the pill for awhile, and I was dieting and going to Weight Watchers meetings. I was successfully losing weight on the program. Then I went BACK on the pill, and gain 12 lbs in ONE week, and got yelled at by the Weight Watchers counselors because I'd "obviously not followed the program". However, I did follow it that week just as I had before. This is why I won't go on the pill...it causes me to gain weight and I know many other women who are affected the same way!
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 19:48
Acid Fairy
It could have been fluid retention. 12lbs in one week is not a normal amount of weight to gain!
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2010, 23:14
Acid Fairy
Blokes don't like wearing condoms for some reason. My ex hated them so much I had to go on the pill just for him. He was a virgin though and I think it was the prospect of wearing one. His erection would instantly go bye bye. I had to wait FOUR MONTHS to sleep with him because of this!

I have had to lie to the last two people I have slept with and said I am not on the pill, just so they will wear one. Stupid men.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 02:20
Fenix
Why, though? It doesn't feel THAT bad? In fact, sometimes, I forget I'm even wearing a condom. I think it's just about wearing the right one. Some of them are just flat-out uncomfortable. You find the right brand of condom, and you're set for life. That is, until you decide you want kids. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2010, 21:27
The Ryan
Can you imagine me EVER getting laid again if I was to say to any woman "If you dont want to get fat, don't eat like a heifer."???? hahaha!
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2010, 23:17
Acid Fairy
The weight gain from the pill is definitely a myth though. Thank fuck! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 04:40
valerieeeee
i gained about 5 pounds. mostly in my boobs, but my pants got slightly tighter. maybe because i got hormonal and ate? i lost it pretty quickly though. lol
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 18:47
~Just the 3 of Us~
Not for me, as I posted above. And I know several friends who gain 10-15 lbs while on the pill.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 19:47
Acid Fairy
Every doctor I have spoken to disputes this fact. I don't know anyone who gained weight on the pill. It is known that combined pills can increase a woman's appetite, thus you eat more and gain weight. But just taking the pill won't make you put on weight. A quick Google search throws up a few different studies, this being one:

'Researchers at Family Health International – an American non-profit organisation that’s active in international public health – reviewed 44 hormonal contraceptive trials. Three of the trials compared weight changes in women taking the pill with women taking placebos. None of these showed a link between taking the pill and weight gain. The remaining trials compared weight changes between women taking different oral contraceptives. Over time, some women gained weight and some lost weight, but overall the differences between the groups were minimal.

Lead researcher Professor Lopez said, “There’s evidence that women may switch methods of birth control or stop using the pill because they think it contributes to weight gain. The good news is that this review found no evidence to support a causal association between combination contraceptives and weight gain.”

Taken from http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/weight_gain/contraceptive_pill.htm
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 04:15
RealLifeComics
Well it's the truth!! I can imagine myself getting laid again sure. Probably not with that particular woman. The reality is, shes not the only fish in the sea. So if the heifer wont stop complaining and/or eating. Move on!! Lolz
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2010, 23:04
HorrorVixen XO
to me if the person is being a whore, then of course!! dont be a fckn slut and u wont get an std or risk giving it to ur partner.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 00:02
queenbutterfly
Ok, here's my opinion:

A person who receives it from someone else without knowledge that they have one or have received one does not deserve it!

A person who maybe has unprotected ex once or twice without protection deserves a hug...

And those who just screw around for the heck of it deserve every bit of it!!
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 00:14
HorrorVixen XO
exactly
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 04:39
valerieeeee
i don't get your rating system. so you're allowed to be irresponsible, so long as it's once or twice? you get rewarded for that poor behavior with a hug, but if you do it more than that you deserve an STD? be consistent!
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 06:21
Chris
You really think people who screw around deserve STDs?
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 12:18
queenbutterfly
Yes, I really do. I have known several people who are just irresponsible and have sex with whomever, whenever they want. If you are going to screw around and you end up with an STD, well that's just one of the consequences to that behavior.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 14:44
Chris
You know, I had to sit for a while and decide whether or not to type this, seeing as I'm really, really trying to invent myself a new image here on Bloop, but

Are you trolling? Like, the way I see it, either comments like this are real, or your born again Christianity is real. You really can't expect to live a holy life with horrendous beliefs such as thinking people deserve sometimes incurable and possibly fatal STDs because of a few bad decisions. Sure, there are consequences for bad decisions. I get having the belief that sometimes these things should be expected. But think about what you're saying. Do you really think people DESERVE STDs?
0 likes [|reply]
12 May 2010, 17:44
Madeline Rain
Now, why do we equate screwing around with making bad decisions? If you enjoy your body and use it to its fullest sexual potential while taking precautions not to get an STD, I wouldn't call it a bad decision. Now, if we're talking about irresponsible kids screwing everything that moves for the wrong reasons and not using any sort of protection, then an STD is merely a consequence that could have been prevented.

In either circumstance, nobody deserves to get an STD. I have a hard time wrapping my head around this, especially when it comes from someone who believes in divine justice.
0 likes [|reply]
12 May 2010, 17:38
Madeline Rain
What if a person screws around just for the heck of it but receives it from someone without knowledge that they have one? Does that person deserve an STD?
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 02:35
Mami 2 ♥ 1
I have had an STI before and I totally got what I had coming to me cuz I was sleeping around and allowed myself to be stupid and do it without protection. The STI was scary and should have been a wake up call, did it work for me? Nope. I got pregnant a year or so later for the same reason. While I don't regret getting pregnant ,the STI situation should have been the last straw for unprotected sex. Since I was pregnant I haven't had sex. My son just turned 2. My reason is I don't want to be a slut (I was so easy and wasn't using protection half of the time). I want to be someone my son can respect and I respect myself now. I won't have sex again unless I am in love and it will be protected until I am married.
0 likes [|reply]
10 May 2010, 07:12
The Ryan
I think people need to stop sleeping with jerks. A good guy/girl wouldn't go around demanding unprotected sex.
Higher your standards dudes!!! Set the bar! ;D
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends