[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Announcements
Tommy's back again!
0 likes [|reply]
18 Apr 2010, 18:17
Tommy Decentralized
Hi fairly odd parent :)

bet that was fun being me for a day lol :D

I'm doing good, thanks. gnosticmedia.com is going strong. the podcats average 70,000 downloads a per-show. and my gnosticmedia videos get thousands of hits a week. :D

been asked to do a coupe of full length features. and made a few videos for bands, like 80's punk goddess Honey Bane (she even asked me do to a video for her new album coming out soon :) )
I've also been approached by some cable shows. so who knows where this may lead....

how you been?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2010, 23:03
Love Bipolar Inc
I fail to see why its even up for debate. If he wants to come and go every other day he certainly has the freedom to do so. How does this affect any of you? You guys don't even like him. You've already attacked him before he did anything to warrant an attack. You guys assume he's the same person he was the last time he was here. Don't like him? Ignore him, go about your business. I love how people are saying he has all this time on his hands to create and delete diaries but you all have the same kind of time to bash him every time he recreates a diary. I feel sorry for all of us!
0 likes [|reply]
18 Apr 2010, 04:44
lithium layouts.
Hahaha, go Beth!
0 likes [|reply]
18 Apr 2010, 16:53
Love Bipolar Inc
Go me!!! hahaha, Teresa! Only stating my observation!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends