Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Announcements
Tommy's back again!
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:00
Tommy Decentralized
You clearly didn't have time to research this matter. and that is fine. remain ignorant about it. but do not make up total bullshit. of course no none has the same experience. thanks for proving you dint even read this. just look at pictures you know nothing about. good bye. be true to your word and just go away. leave me alone. such a watse of time!

ps shove your gramar nazi grammar crap up your ass. the moment you resort to but you cant spell or type very good, means you lost the debate. the fact of the matter is you know nothing about the origins of your own beliefs. it would be cute, and not so ridiculously pathetic. get lost. seriously!

go be a bitch to someone else. maybe they will but up with you. I wont! (ignoring your replies from now on, take care always)
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:20
~RedFraggle~
Ah, same old childish Tommy. Can't produce actual evidence or string s sentence together corectly in a debate so throws a tantrum. Entertaining though as always.

I did read it. And I pointed out the flaws. I made up nothing. And the fact you'r resorting to throwing a childish hissy fit instead of pointing out HOW any of my points (about mass hallucinations etc) are incorrect says everything.

I await your reply as I know you can't resist. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:22
Tommy Decentralized
As you wish.

I never mentioned mass hallucination. and i ever said every one has the same experience.

You asked to see mushrooms in some old churches. I proved they are there. I explained why they're there. The end.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:22
Tommy Decentralized
never* said (yes i shuld rpoof read, but i is lazi likes dat)
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:42
~RedFraggle~
So predictable. I knew you couldn't resist. ;)

Is this REALLY the end THIS time? Cause you keep saying you're done, but you keep replying!

You said Jesus was a hallucination, but in order for that to be the case he would have had to have been a hallucination experienced by more than one person. Since he was seen by more than one person. So do explain then how he could have been a hallucination, if he was seen by more than one person and you said yourself you weren't talking of mass hallucinations?

I don't think you understand how a debate works... One person question's another's beliefs by asking for answers... The other person to prove their opinion correct then answers those questions and then asks opposing questions. This is not what you do... You are incapable of answering any questions, and you start yelling at anyone who dare ask them.

And you did not prove the mushrooms were there because that would require pictures in which there was no doubt that they were in fact mushrooms. Many of your pictures are unconvincing and many look nothing like mushrooms at all.

Neither have you "explained" why they were there. You have simply given your opinion on why you believe them to be there. Your opinion is not evidence.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:50
Tommy Decentralized
"You said Jesus was a hallucination"

-I absolutely never said that, nor would I ever say that.

-Listen to the prof john rush interview. He talks about going to a church, takes picture of jesus holding a mushroom, etc mushroom are all over in churches. I only posted a small few. no one denies they are mushrooms at all. only you,lol

-You clearly do not understand how a debate works. you cannot make something up, and then argue against what YOU made up. because that my dear is such a complete waste of time. You make big cases against thing that no one ever said, or would say. that is so very SAD boo hoo i cry for you.

seriously girlfriend. I don't want to watch you make up stuff, and then argue against what you made up. gawd that is so stupid.

so stupid i should say it 3 times so maybe you'll get it. but you wont, so please do make up some more things and argue against yourself, it's cute, but such a waste of time

Photobucket

those are mushrooms, no one denies this. no one does.

Photobucket
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:57
~RedFraggle~
Seriously, will you stop saying you're done talking to me when clearly you're not? It's getting a bit old now.

I never said that none of them looked like mushrooms, I just said that many don't. Reposting one of the more convincing mushroom like pictures doesn't change that.

The rest of this I'll reply to later as I must go to bed.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Apr 2010, 00:01
Tommy Decentralized
sleep well

I was about to say why is it so important for mushrooms not to be in churches. but i see that wont be necessary.

night night

ttyl gator
0 likes [|reply]
21 Apr 2010, 08:54
~RedFraggle~
It's still the drug that allows one to achieve that universal Christ state of enlightenment. Whether it was done with the natural drugs (4 LSD like compounds) (DMT) in ones chemical mind/brain, or taken from an outer source (magic mushroom- psilocybin, ayahuasca, amanita muscaria, or drinking brain juice, etc the list of enthogens is very long.), it's still a drug.
Jesus/Krishna/Horus/Buddha, etc These are not just merely Solar deities alone, that pop up all throughout our past in every culture, or perhaps a mistaken identity of an historical figure.

That rather sounds as if you're referring to Jesus being a case of 'mistaken identity' due to hallucogenic drugs!

I haven't made up anything. If I have misunderstood what you are trying to say, then it's because you're not good at all at explaining what you're talking about. I asked you a while back about what you were implying with your comments about mushrooms in churches, and rather than just ANSWER the question, you copied a whole heap of different bits of text and pasted them together in a way in which half of it doesn't make any sense (the paragraph above is an example, it isn't even in proper sentences), and in which NONE of it answers my actual question!

And grammar and spelling are also very relevant to this. If your grammar was better, then what you write might make more sense and people might be more likely to understand what you are trying to say. So maybe go to high school and get a basic education first, then return to the debating?

So I will ask again (and PLEASE this time, just answer it yourself rather than copying and pasting huge chunks of text which avoid the actual question)... what are you implying with the mushrooms? If you are not implying that jesus himself was a hallucination... are you implying that he was delusional in thinking he was Christ? (In which case how would you explain the things that he did?)

And please do not refer to me as 'girlfriend'... the thought of any poor girl having to suffer you on a regular basis makes me feel sick to my stomach.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Apr 2010, 09:02
Tommy Decentralized
the mistaken identity is that many have thought for sometime now that the Teacher of Righteousness, the Essene healer. who bore the tittle of "Christ" and was crucified in 88 BCE might be the historical Jesus, Joshua, whose son was also named Jesus. we have historical records of this man, and his life. In the dead dea scrolls. It was him I was referring to as from what I see the only possibly historical jesus. and given how the Essense are the first Christians, as many do believe. well..... yup That's what I meant by that.

You use DMT, and otehr hallucinogens when you sleep at night. gawd girl you don't read anything. I have to repeat everything. You don't check links or listen to the experts, i posted links to tons of experts, over 50 of them.

talk about making someone sick to their stomach!!!!

seriously
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:55
Tommy Decentralized
Further more... I will take the dumb bait you left.

There is no historical record of Jesus. there is no definitive proof this man ever lived. There are no eye witness accounts, none whatsoever. So my dear. there is no record of Jesus being seen by anyone.

You want to put this Jesus experience into mortal flesh? perhaps you feel more comfortable than you do oin talking about there;'s something else going on in this universe. so you bring it all down to your size. but unfortunately your religious ideology is the polluted roman state version of controlling morals and what not, missing the boat completely on the intended meanings.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Apr 2010, 08:57
~RedFraggle~
there is no record of Jesus being seen by anyone.

What do you think the Bible is?

No, of course there's no conculsive PROOF that he existed (hence why it's called FAITH). But there's also no PROOF that he didn't. What you have shown here isn't proof of that. What you are suggesting is simply speculation based on a few paintings/sculptings. That is no more proof that he didn't exist than the Bible is proof that he did.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Apr 2010, 09:06
Tommy Decentralized
It doesn't work that way.

1. You cant claim something exist, and ask others to prove you wrong. when you cant prove it does. it does not work that way. but i do have a friend and that is his field. he covers all the evidence and claims of the historicity of Jesus. Is name is John Heart, I can put you in touch with him if you like. i can go over the evidence myself, have many times. but you don't follow links, you don't listen to the experts, you just blab away about total nonsense. that no one even says!
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 23:38
Tommy Decentralized
virgins births - parthenogenesis

Photobucket

The Cult Of Divine Birth

Author Jan Irvin's interview with Dr. Marguerite Rigoglioso

Hear this full interview and many more at: http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/

"Today we'll be discussing parthenogenesis - divine birth, virgin birth. Is Christianity the only religion to have believed in the virgin birth of its religious leader? Or is this a theme that runs through nearly all ancient religions? What were the ancient practices of the divine birth cults? Where did these ancient beliefs come from? How do these ancient practices tie in to entheogens and astrotheology? Is parthenogenesis really possible?

My guest is Dr. Marguerite Rigoglioso, PhD, author of The Cult of Divine Birth in Ancient Greece - whose book is out today, April 27, 2009. I've had the fortune to have already read her book, and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in these areas of study.

Marguerite Rigoglioso [pronounced REGAL-yo-zo], Ph.D., is a member of the faculties of Dominican University of California, the California Institute of Integral Studies, and the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, where she teaches courses on women and religion. Her pioneering research on female deities and womens religious leadership in the ancient Mediterranean world and beyond has appeared in various anthologies and journals, including Feminist Theology, The Encyclopedia of Religion and Nature, Societies of Peace, She Is Everywhere, Trivia, and the Journal of Feminist Studies in Religion, where her paper on the cult of Demeter and Persephone in Sicily received an honorable mention for the New Scholar Award. She is also the editor of Where to Publish Articles on Womens Studies, Feminist Religious Studies, and Feminist/Womanist Topics." -Jan Irvin

video intro clip, 10 min - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_RY__OgJJc

Seeing how you were able to read all those articles, and watch 50 videos, with just as many experts, so fast. I really don't need to re-post this Prof John Rush story, of rush going to a church and taking pictures of jesus holding a mushroom in his hand, pointing to himself, of course jesus is surrounded by mushrooms as well. But you listened to this already, hmmm hum...
but here goes again anyhow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

in the video i have better pictures, picture that prof Rush gave me, but i cannot upload them anywhere but in the video. so watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M6IPDbw3Lk

0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 00:11
valerieeeee
does he mean "thorough"?
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 05:28
Tommy Decentralized
The Forbidden Fruit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3_nU2fu7g

Photobucket

Photobucket
The apostle Paul (with mushroom full blown 3rd charka (peacock, sea shells, Indian feathers, represents one who has taken entheogens to the point of becoming enlightened) (keeping in mind Paul wasn't a real person, his story is bassed from the Greek- Apollonius
MORE ON THAT: http://www.truthbeknown.com/apollonius.html

Photobucket

Photobucket

You see these all the time, all over the place. a mushroom behind the head, or a sea shell, represents this enlightenment.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It also is a drug, the roots, the flowers are a perfume. but the anointing drug comes from the root.

Photobucket
Spikenard

the lobby to a church is called a narthex, which is derived from the word spikenard, or nard.

Photobucket

It's also where the oils are kept.

Photobucket

see the mushroom as well?

Mushrooms are everywhere in christian churches, but you have to look for them, sometimes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course the Christians did not invent this extremely ancient mushroom worship

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Vesica Piscis / Yoni

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a vagina- the vesica piscis, the porthole to life. the hands are the clit

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Yoni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4cXJwKI8Ns

OM3GA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KArIigNMnYs

The Trees of Knowledge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrd05qqTvrw

(This video goes in to great detials on all of this, and more...)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=825942553983229569#

Santa & The Magic Mushroom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbfKub6xSKY

To this day Siberian shamans dress in ceremonial red and white fur-trimmed jackets to gather the magic mushrooms. First they pick and place the mushrooms to partially dry on nearby pine boughs which prepares them for ingestion and makes the load lighter. This is why we decorate our Christmas trees with ornaments and bulbs, because the gatherers would always adorn trees with drying mushrooms. Next the shaman collects his red and white presents in a sack and proceeds to travel from house to house delivering them. During Siberian winters, the snow piles up past the doors of their yurts (huts), so the red and white clad shaman must climb down the smoke-hole (chimney) to deliver the presents in his sack. Finally the appreciative villagers string the mushrooms up or put them in stockings hung affront the fire to dry. When they awake in the morning, their presents from under the pine tree are all dried and ready to eat. -Eric Dubay

Gnostic Media Podcasts (playlist of about 45 videos on this subject) - Host- Jan Irvin, video tech Tommy Decentralized
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B12450270690651D

AND more from us here:
The Kabbalah & The Mystery Schools
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B09CCC054635B75B

www.GnosticMedia.com
0 likes [|reply]
20 Apr 2010, 17:47
& skull.
lol, i've never looking at a jesus fish the same way ever again ;D
0 likes [|reply]
20 Apr 2010, 19:22
Tommy Decentralized
teehee :D
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 00:17
valerieeeee
part of your "evidence" was the fact that Jesus being crucified, the way he's holding out His arms, is vaguely shaped like a mushroom with the top of it turned up and that someone wearing a cassock is the same color as a mushroom. that isn't real evidence. and you super-impose mushrooms over other images. how is any of that "evidence"?
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 00:29
Tommy Decentralized
I've left a few links. I mentioned a few names. I'm working o a little thingy for you guys right now.

so don't be so quick to dismiss something in a only couple of minutes, without even taking the time to actually research this matter, it's ridiculous!
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 00:34
Tommy Decentralized
chew on this small sample (the rest is coming along fine- which is only a small taste as well, but should be sufficient, if the links are utilized)

Story of Creation. Canterbury (Anglo-Catalan) Psalter, 1147

0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 00:35
Tommy Decentralized
oops meant to post the pic:

Story of Creation. Canterbury (Anglo-Catalan) Psalter, 1147
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 00:36
Tommy Decentralized
lol awe shit

0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 05:30
Tommy Decentralized
the "evidence" is posted ;)
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 21:09
~RedFraggle~
You clearly don't understand the concept of 'evidence'. None of this is evidence of anything other than that some painters/sculpters liked to paint/sculpt pictures with round plants in, which occassionally looked a bit like mushrooms.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends