Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Announcements
Tommy's gone.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Apr 2010, 06:00
Tommy Decentralized
ps. comment reply 138:

when two countries are at war, and then make peace. They stop fighting, and ignore each other. and or keep it peaceful

It in no way means they became, or have to become friends.

That's what making peace is. It's stopping the dumb kiddie crap
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2010, 16:40
Tommy Decentralized
how can some pissy ass bitch have a "happier existence" what an oxymoron
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:14
Tommy Decentralized
Thanks! :)

There's a few people on bloop that like some of the stuff we do at gnosticmedia.com

and i left most other blogging places, and am lonely now,lol

0 likes [|reply]
8 Apr 2010, 20:25
.miss.raditude.
Who was this Tommy person? I read the previous topic that "Tommy's back!!!", but who the hell is this guy? He doesn't seem like an intelligent individual, but I only read a little of his comebacks.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Apr 2010, 23:19
T.A.I
If you read through those comments he made on the other thread, he's basically a tin-foil-hat guy.

He does nothing but post conspiracy theories and religious theories. In his history on this site, I've seen shit ranging from Zionist Jews are trying to take over the world to (his most recent and longstanding obsession) Christianity stemming from a mushroom cult and crap., as well as other general religious history and theories that nobody cares about. Like, this is how discussions go with him:

Bloop: Hi.
Him: CONSPIRACIES AND MUSHROOMS.
Bloop: Okay.
Him: NO! REALLY! CONSPIRACIES AND MUSHROOMS! YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS INFO!
Bloop: Okay. Cool. Neat way of looking at things.
Him: Hehehehe of course it would be neat for you simpletons lol!
Bloop: Why are you suddenly being so childish?
Him: I'm not being chidlish, you're just interpreting me as childish *giggle*
Bloop: We don't care about you.
Him: Why do you hate someone who is so perfect and right?

It doesn't matter what the topic is, he always makes it about some bullshit conspiracy theory.

He's extremely condescending, throws out snark and snide remarks at people while calling himself "intelligent" in an "intelligent conversation", and it doesn't matter if you take a picture of the sky and show it to him, and tell him it's blue, he will always tell you your sources and way of logic are flawed and baised.

In short: he's always right, he plays word games, acts like a 5 year old child, and does nothing but promote conspiracy theories and talk about history that nobody cares about.

I hate him. I hate him with a passion. I should probably see a shrink about this, but I don't care. I hate him.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 00:35
Estella
Haha - why do you hate him so much, yo? I find him impossible to take seriously! Especially when he gets all wound up and then just lists a bunch of long words to try to look clever! ;D Although he seems to have changed technique to posting big fat pics of churches and declaring everyone to be Mormons!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 00:37
T.A.I
I dunno.

I just do.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 02:12
valerieeeee
Didn't he say both you and he are Mormons? And try to prove it with Mushrooms and yew trees? Ever since I saw the one South Park Mormon episode I can't take Mormonism seriously. I just can't. And the whole Barack Obama drinking video thing didn't bother or offend me, it was just stupid. lol If that's his version of comedy.... well, he sucks at comedy too. He's just really DUMB. I'm glad he left.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 11:36
Estella
Oh yes, yo - apparently me and Tommy are Mormons! And it had something to do with mushrooms. Which he'd no doubt been consuming in vast quantities beforehand!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:34
Tommy Decentralized
You should research why the mushroom is in every christian sect

you don't have to eat them.

but maybe you should also research how the mushroom is so very important to our survival as a species!

6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World

0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 00:54
jessi bear(:
hahahaha.. i loved your dialogue. i never had any contact with the man, so i won't form an opinion either way, but that did make me laugh quite a bit :).
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 01:47
.miss.raditude.
You made me laugh out loud with that comment. I wouldn't waste my time getting upset though. Apparently, that's his goal. :)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 01:53
T.A.I
Yerp.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 01:55
Jessica [Private]
The real question is:
why the fuck do I not have you on my faves list?

BRB.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 03:32
Meghans Follie
umm .. wow. you probably ought to look into getting some help for that
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2010, 04:51
T.A.I
Maybe. The way I see it though, it's the same amount of hatred liberal democrats have for Ann Coulter, or the distaste Palin has for Pelosi.

Only here, there's no need to smile for the camera.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Apr 2010, 13:08
xoxo♥
So glad I'm not the only one who can't stand his ass and ways of thinking. I can't stand tin foil. I have no idea how his g/f puts up with that kind of stupidity.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:08
Tommy Decentralized
I dont deal in tin foil nonsense. I get my information from many professors. and other well educated people.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Apr 2010, 08:12
Villy
Wow... I almost snorted Dr. Pepper at the "CONSPIRACIES AND MUSHROOMS!"

Well done, my friend. hehe
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:06
Tommy Decentralized
I'm not the christian that worships the mushroom and is unaware of it!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:10
Villy
Why reply to me? I don't think I've even spoken to you, I had only the vaguest idea who you were before now, and have no opinion of you one way or another.

I just thought the phrasing was amusing. *shrug*
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:28
Tommy Decentralized
It is amusing. I'm not interested in any opinions of people, only topics :)

find out why: The Pharmacratic Inquisition

ps. I'm not interested in any opinions of people, only topics :)
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:28
Tommy Decentralized
whoopsy, sorry bout the double up,lol
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:03
Tommy Decentralized
You think no conspiracy ever existed at all?

I say that in general, because as usual, you don't address ANYTHING being said. you attack attack like a person who really hates his life, and takes his sad pethtic little hate the world crap, out on others.

You don't hate me, you hate yourself
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 18:18
T.A.I
I don't really have any reasons to hate myself, nor do I really need to back that up.

And on a similarly related topic, how I act on the internet is different than how I would act in person. In real life discussions, I address what is being said, I speak little and when I do talk, I make sure it has value and meaning.

Here though? It doesn't matter. I'll just speak what come to mind and whatever I think and feel, because there's really no consequences for it. Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. All the other kids cheer for you, but the rest of the world doesn't give two shits. Keep this is mind, because this makes both of us stupid dolts. Trolling is an art form; entertainment. Keep this in mind, because the goal is to make the other person respond with something, regardless of how it reflects on yourself. I come from /b/, sir.

I just think you can't deal with the fact that nobody cares. Religion v. Abortion topic? You go on some tangent about the Jeudo-christian mushroom crap. Someone disagrees with your opinion or chooses to ignore information that is entirely irrelevant? You attack them with a condescending attitude and opinion and criticize them harshly.

So, please, continue to say that I hate myself, because that just makes me feel better about myself. After all, if y'aint got haters, y'aint doing something right.

Although in your case, I'd make an exception.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends