Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Pet Peeves.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 22:20
dont.mess.with.momma
what makes you think i care bout whether you care?

bite me.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 01:10
Chris
Rawr. Tell ZITI I said what's up.

Trolly troll.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 06:01
[mandie knickers]
ahahahahaha.

This is why I've read through this million page thread. To find exactly what I knew would be coming. You and some idiot troll..."talking". haha.

&the fact that your ACTUAL name is plastered everywhere around here was something I found funny. Hell, I hardly refer to people on here by their diary names these days. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 22:31
~RedFraggle~
Troll... surely!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 22:30
~RedFraggle~
If you think teaching manners is suppressing a child I dread to think where your kids will end up... prison perhaps?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 04:28
Jessica [Private]
Er, she didn't tell you how to raise your children. She said that she won't have her children acting like morons in public.

And God help us all if your offspring are "ruling" anything. Judging by the way you flip out and call people names, I wouldn't want someone raised by you to be in charge of a janitorial service, let alone be in charge of people.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 00:35
dont.mess.with.momma
er, i never said she told me how to raise my kids. i told her not to. learn the diff.

& why should i care what you want? you cant go dicating kids futures cuz you dont like a couple of lines that their momma wrote. you think only kids whose mommas dont flip out should get manager jobs? fuck your ignorant.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 00:45
Jessica [Private]
Children are products of their parents.
If their mother is an un-edcuated moron who says things like "fuck your ignorant" (Wrong your, by the way. Should be "you're". Just saying.) who allows them to run around screaming their heads off, I don't even think they'll be qualified to run the grill at a McDonalds.

Which is a shame, really. Children tend to be more successful when they aren't raised to be hood rats.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 00:49
dont.mess.with.momma
right, so kids with parents you dont like will not get good jobs? everyone in management positions have parents who been approved by you?

yeah your definately ignorant. just sayin'
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 00:54
Jessica [Private]
Most managers aren't hood rats. At least, I've never met a manager who was.
Also, when did I ever say I don't like parents who raise their kids to be hood rats? Plenty of perfectly nice people raise their children in a manner I don't agree with.

Its just unfortunate their children end up like you.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 02:16
dont.mess.with.momma
right, so you think "uneducated morons" can be "perfectly nice" but their kids is hood rats?

you know anythin bout what neighbourhood me & my babies live in? thats a lot of assumptions your makin' right there, hun. ignorance oozin' outta you. just sayin.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 04:14
Jessica [Private]
Lol. You keep throwing ignorance around. "Ignorant: lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned
By definition, YOU are the ignorant one. You can't type properly, you don't know how to use the correct form of "your" at all, and you keep calling me ignorant, which obviously shows you don't even know the definition of the word. Considering nothing I've said has been ignorant.

I never said anything about where you live, or where hood rats live.
Someone can live in a completely upper-class neighborhood, in a million dollar home, and still be a hood rat.

And anyone can be nice if they want to be. Just because they're a moron, doesn't mean they can't be nice to someone.
Being a hood rat has nothing to do with being a bad person.

I also find it amusing that you type like a moron, yet spell neighborhood with a U. Your use of "cuz" would imply that you're from the states, yet they use the original spelling of words in the UK/Australia/New Zealand.
Are you confused about where you're from? Or did you just think that spelling neighborhood with a U would make it seem like you have more than two brain cells?

Because, honestly, you're not fooling anyone. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2010, 02:48
dont.mess.with.momma
yeah, i know what ignorant means, cuz i recognize it in you. your changing what your sayin' all the time cuz your talkin' shit. you don't even know what hood means. your talkin' out of your ass.

& so what if i use an original spelling? you so full of prejudice you think i can't use original spellings? you need to take your head out your ass, hun, and listen to yourself. stop projectin your confusion onto me.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2010, 04:39
Jessica [Private]
I haven't changed a thing I've said.

The only person who needs to take their head out of their ass is you.
You are the one looking like an idiot, continuing a conversation that was pointless days ago when you started going all ghetto fabulous on me.

Take your ass fetish someplace else.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 06:04
[mandie knickers]
"The only person who needs to take their head out of their ass is you.
You are the one looking like an idiot, continuing a conversation that was pointless days ago when you started going all ghetto fabulous on me.

Take your ass fetish someplace else."

I do believe I may just add you to my faves just for this right here. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
24 Mar 2010, 03:15
Jessica [Private]
LOL ;D
Like seriously. She's just flipping out at nothing.

I don't think that she gets that I don't give a fuck about her or her kids. ROFL.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:31
love♥nik
I don't mind babies being noisy, but what about in a theater? I don't get it when ppl take children (by children I mean, one year old's or younger; if it's a toddler @ a kid's film I get that) to a film. I really don't.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:43
*Forever Changing*
I have taken my oldest to a movie, she was 8 months and we went to see that movie RV with Robin Williams. She slept through the whole thing. I only take my child if I know they will be quiet, I also sit right by the door so if I can see her getting upset I leave. I have never had to leave because of them though.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:46
love♥nik
Question: how will you know they'll be quiet though?

I don't mind the children if they cry once and the mom gets them to fall back asleep or something, it's when the child is clearly fussy and will NOT go outside and take care of it! Or to come INTO the theater w/ a fussy child and expect ppl to not be annoyed w/ them. >____
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:48
*Forever Changing*
My girls slept through the night at 2 weeks old, listening to classical music as loud as it would go, now they sleep through anything, so if we took them to a movie when they were infants, it was at night when they were already asleep. Most parents know when they go in if their kids will sit through it or not. Now I wont bring my girls to any movie but a kids movie cause my daughter asks questions about it, or gets excited, so I would rather be in a room full of kids and parents who understand then try to watch a movie I want to watch with them.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:50
love♥nik
Ahh, that makes sense. It's the ppl who constantly sit through films while their child is fussing and crying and literally ignoring them that annoys the shit out of me. >____
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:56
*Forever Changing*
Me too, and it annoys me more when they take their child to films that CLEARLY arent for children. This lady brought her 5 year old to watch "She's out of my League" a Rated R movie, with way too much nudity and sexual inuendos for me to be comfortable bringing a 13 year old let alone a 5 year old.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:58
love♥nik
Yeah I've seen very small children @ horror films and I'm going, WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! CHRIST.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:05
*Forever Changing*
They arent thinking that is the problem. You have to look at American society as a whole. Seriously, I dont know what happened but I was raised with respect, and common sense, it seems now a days, that is just something that is opinional when raising a child.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:07
love♥nik
Apparently so. I've got my god daughter and I've baby sat countless kids and I'm sorry, but when those kids are w/ me, they are ALWAYS well behaved. And if they aren't, then we go home and they don't get a fun day out. I don't want to hear children screaming and kicking and hollering so why would I tolerate that w/ the children I watch and care for?
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends