Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Pet Peeves.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 02:10
BOTTOM
people who bring babies into pubs. it's so annoying, i'm in a pub trying to eat/drink and chat with my friend, i don't wanna hear some random screaming baby!!! women whose only topic of conversation is their baby, and think they have right of way in the street because they have a pushchair. slow drivers who drive in the fast lane. people who think it's ok to leave their car in a retarded place if they have their hazard lights on. adverts being louder than the programme you're watching. the pages on facebook that force you to be a fan just to view some lame picture.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 02:22
Aiure
and think they have right of way in the street because they have a pushchair
On a related note, people that cross a busy street, between crosswalks or traffic lights, with their small children and/or a stroller. Way to voluntarily put your children in harm's way, asshat.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:10
I'mStillTatartot
hahaha, asshat. that made me laugh. >.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:07
dont.mess.with.momma
people like you, hun. what makes you think your the queen of the pubs? babies have a right to be there & fuck, they can have a sip o beer if they damn want & screem their lungs out.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:15
*Forever Changing*
I dont agree with babies at pubs if there is smoking allowed in the pub. I also think that if the baby will be there it needs to be because the parents are eating, not drinking beer. I grew up in Wisconsin though, and its very common to take your children to bars to watch football games, and socialize. My parents never drank while we were there though. There was smoking in those bars and I dont agree with smoking around children period.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 20:40
BOTTOM
well yes, i am there to eat too - as i want to enjoy my meal and chat with my friends. not listen to some screaming baby, yo!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 20:41
BOTTOM
it is a pub, not a nursery!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 20:44
*Forever Changing*
But, not all babies scream. So if there is a loud baby in the pub, then I would be pissed too, but if I went to a pub to get a burger and brought my children, and they were very well behaved then fankly I dont think you have a right to complain because the baby isnt being noisy and thats what you hate lol.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 21:17
BOTTOM
feel free to point me to a baby that doesn't cry and i'll agree with you.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 05:22
[mandie knickers]
ohhh. i actually agree with you on the bringing the baby into the bar/pub thing. i can't stand that shit.

then again, i just can't stand children. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 15:06
Lauren.
Grammar (they're - there - their, you're - your, to - too, etc.)
Chewing with your mouth open/chomping gum
People who drive in the fast lane when they plan on doing less than or exactly the speed limit
People who think that they have a right to run over you/push through just because they have a stroller, because, you know, we're all just standing here for the fun of it 8-|
People who have been married 20 years or that have 6 kids running around who just KNOW that THEIR way is THE CORRECT way and if you do it differently, your marriage is going to fail and your kids are going to be mismanaged.
Speaking of that, ANYONE who is SO close-minded and SO self-absorbed that they THINK they know EVERYTHING and they are NEVER, EVER wrong! In fact, it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to be wrong, even if you have PROOF that they are INCORRECT! AHHH.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 01:56
international
"Speaking of that, ANYONE who is SO close-minded and SO self-absorbed that they THINK they know EVERYTHING and they are NEVER, EVER wrong! In fact, it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to be wrong, even if you have PROOF that they are INCORRECT! AHHH."
^ I second that. People who go out of their ways to try and prove other people wrong.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2010, 22:02
NeverInTheFace
People who pronounce words wrong, like saying 'Pacifically' instead of Specifically. or 'Revenged' rather than 'Avenged'... Oh and 'Unexplainably'... that one annoys me alot... but maybe I'm just anal.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Mar 2010, 19:13
Aiure
Arrogant ignorance is, by far, my biggest pet peeve. People that think they know what they're talking about, and talk to you like you're the idiot.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Mar 2010, 21:45
Tam I Am
Oh my lord.

There are these people (and I use that term lightly) who come into the store and they are SMACKING on their gum as if their lives depend on it. Then these women (you can NOT call them ladies and you will see why..) then reach deep down into their bras and pull money out from underneath their boobies (yes.. money full of nasty boob sweat) and expect me to touch it. I don't EVEN think so! Last year I told one woman she could just leave that money on the counter because I wasn't touching it lol. She got offended and told the manager I refused to touch her money and when asked why and told where it came from the manger goes "I don't blame her! I wouldn't have touched it either!!"

P.S. Am I the only person who has the red squiggly lines under words that aren't correct? I'm guessing the forums now have a spell check?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 01:03
lithium layouts.
Ewwwww, boob-sweat-laden money!!!

I don't have red squiggly lines, but I would think it's your browser rather than Bloop that is being a spellchecker.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:24
love♥nik
OMFG, I had a lady pay me w/ boob sweat money yesterday. AND! Not only bills, BUT COINS!!!! WTF!!!! I washed my hands like, 5 times after that. I had to really work @ controlling my facial muscles.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:26
Transit
Where I used to work we had 'the smelly family' after we had served then we would wash our hands, spray some aerosol and generally try not to be sick. In my entire life I have never smelt anything like that family, it was awful.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:33
love♥nik
There's this 1 family that comes in and they NEVER not smell. I don't get it. Their clothes are almost always clean, they drive nice cars, they have nice things... and they smell like rotten feet, locker room, and a shit filled toilet all rolled into one. It makes me throw up in my mouth. Bleh.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 07:32
jessi bear(:
i worked at a fast food restaurant and there was a family that came in all the time that smelled HORRIBLE. it was a man, his wife, and their son (who was maybe twelve or thirteen) and they'd order enough food for a family of eight. BOXES of onion rings instead of orders. i never understood how they could eat so much and so often but their son, in the dead of winter, never had a coat. =/.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 21:14
HorrorVixen XO
seriously thats just nasty!! i understand they gotta "protect their $$" but thats just sick!
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2010, 01:55
Estella
OMGWTFBBQ!!!! That must be an American thing, yo! Like, Brits don't pull money out from their boobies. I have never ever seen anyone do that, and I've worked in a variety of shops in the past. Gosh, if anyone had given me sweaty money out of their boobies I totally would have stared at them in utter horror and disgust!
0 likes [|reply]
13 Mar 2010, 22:45
The Ryan
1.) People who queue up in the 10 items or less queue with more than 10 items
2.) Drivers who don't signal!
3.) People who don't have their wallet/purse/money ready when they get to the cashier to pay! You've been stood in line for ten minutes rolling your eyes because of the wait... now you're elongating it by being a silly tramp!! Arrrggghhhh!!!

I just hate INCONSIDERATE WANKERS, yo!!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 01:04
lithium layouts.
Yeah, with #3, I hate it when people get on the bus and hand the driver a $50 note and expect him to have exact change for a fare (which is usually $3-something). Or they take AGES to get the money out of their purse/wallet. Or they argue with the driver as to the pricing of the fare. It makes me stabby.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Mar 2010, 01:56
Estella
Gosh, yo, Ry, you would totally hate me, yo! I merrily do 1 and 3 all the time, and the only thing that stops me doing 2 is the fact I don't drive!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends