Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Pet Peeves.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 07:53
love♥nik
I don't think yours are boring. Although I'm too tired rn to be able to recall any.... I have noticed that you sometimes reuse a tweet as a status but that's b/c I get your tweets to my phone. XD
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2010, 02:17
& skull.
yeah i do that coz i have different people added on each site lol.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2010, 06:23
love♥nik
Hahaha no I getcha, I do the same thing XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 06:25
[mandie knickers]
You probably hide me. haha.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 08:18
love♥nik
I don't actually! :D You don't really have anything annoying consistently that I'd have to hide. XD I mean, if you have quizzes and stuff like that I hide those, but you yourself is not hidden. :D
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 08:29
[mandie knickers]
lol. i tend to remove that stuff shortly after doing them anyway. ;D

'tis nice to know nonetheless. haha.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 08:30
love♥nik
I hate all that w/ a passion. I've had my facebook for nearly 5 years now so I miss when it was really just pics and ppl really. I like the video add on, sometimes the chat, but really, I do'nt use anything else on there. At all. Video, talking, and pictures. That's it. XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 08:33
[mandie knickers]
ah. with me, it just depends on whether or not i'm bored. haha
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 18:04
jodi
when someone asks me to do something when i'm obviously doing something already [unless at work - that's different.] sometimes i'm sitting here clearly concentrating on something and my boyfriend asks me to come watch something every five minutes. i get so pissed.
this might be because of my short temper. :P

parents who can't control their children at t-mobile so they end up behind me while i'm making icecream. [i work in a mall.] i then have to shoo them out and worry whether or not their parents even KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. half the time they don't.

people who can't fucking drive.

when people talk loudly at borders/restaurants/the mall.

0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2010, 00:43
Lauren.
Haha, my short temper causes me to flip out when someone interrupts me doing something to do something else. Something that really pisses me off that isn't exactly like that, but is very similar, is this:
I work in the medical records department of a hospital. I am the main Release of Information person, meaning ANY requests for records that come in, I respond to. A lot of the time (especially for disability requests, which average 10 a day) I have to copy ENTIRE charts.. and this means copy 3 charts if the patient is in the ER every other day and has 3 charts. So I'm at the copier pretty much 8 hours a day. There is a co-worker of mine that has her own copier in her office (it's a tiny, desktop one, but she hardly ever copies much more than 5 pages at a time), who will come up to me while I'm in the middle of copying a chart and ASK ME IF I'M COPYING. No, dumbshit. I have this chart open, lots of copies in the bottom of the printer, and am pulling more pages out.. but, ya know, its all for show. Definitely NOT using the copier. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? *SCREAM*
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 22:53
lithium layouts.
LATE. BUSES!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 03:15
Aiure
Totally. This would be the only reason I've ever been late for work.

I never say anything to the driver, though. Most of the time it's not their fault. At least around here. There's a massive traffic issue in the summer, plus a shit ton of morons with driver's licenses.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 03:13
Aiure
A couple of peeves from work:

- People that ask if you carry something specific, and when you tell them no, they just stare at you. No "Oh, ok, thanks anyway," just a blank, dead eyed stare. What do you want from me? I'm not the fountain of infinite effing knowledge. Go away.
- When I ask a customer if they need help, and they say no, but in the same breath ask me a question. Is my store Oppositeland? Srsly.
- Customers that interrupt my simple Hello to tell me they're just looking. And people that interrupt me, period. This is one of the reasons I don't speak unless I have to, because people are so goddamn rude all the time.
- TEENAGERS. :@ I try to give them all a decent, fighting chance. But most of them are little thieving pricks that don't have an speck of respect for anyone, not even themselves.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 03:31
jessi bear(:
what i always hated when i worked was people that complained to ME because the prices were too high, like i had any control over that what-so-ever.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 03:36
Aiure
I get that a lot. The place I work for is a small business, so people think that we have more control over the prices. But being a small business in the mall = high prices (we can't compete with the big stores, but rely on the mall's popularity to survive), and people just can't comprehend that, since they're all about the huge savings and all that crap. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, PEOPLE.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 04:07
jessi bear(:
exactly. and they assume that working there means you have control over it. uhm, if i had that sort of authority i would not be the person dealing with YOUR crabby ass. haha.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 07:19
& skull.
people that line up far too close to you in a line, like fuck off asshole. two steps back thank you. i make a point of glaring at them until they move away.

people in cars that stop a car length away from the car in front of them at a stop sign/red light etc. it's shit like that that causes accidents because there's less room for people trying to line up at the stop. or alternatively people that stop a car length away, then slowly roll forward a few times till their bumpers are nearly touching. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST STOP THAT CLOSE TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

people who let their kids run around stores like it's a play ground. i work in a bottle shop, and this is fucking dangerous. they could crash into a display, or a customer carrying heavy boxes of glass coming down another aisle. i tell these kids off and if their parents get all uppity i tell them that we're not paying their medical bill if they child inures themselves or other people because they're too incompetent to tell their children to shut the fuck up and stay close to them. one woman let her young child play HIDE AND SEEK in the fucking shelving units. i had to tell her off three times for it and eventually had to get a manager to explain that the kid could step on loose broken glass not swept up, or knock the heavy boxes onto himself and get hurt/stuck.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2010, 09:05
.Blue Bella.
Mentioning lines... OLD PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN GO IN FRONT OF YOU COZ THEY ARE OLD!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 02:31
*Forever Changing*
Haha, I always say very loudly "My personal bubble is being invaded" they moved away usually. And kids in public, my list of pet peeves about them go a on and on.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 02:21
kid at heart.
People who start pointless internet arguments.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 08:17
Poetic Justice
I guess one of my biggest pet peeves (probably my only real one, as I ignore people 99% of the time) is being stuck behind a slow driver. I can even handle being stuck behind them for the most part, as it's kept me from getting a ticket on more than one occasion, but when they're trying to pull out of a parking lot or something, I am the ONLY driver coming at them from any direction (usually doing 80, mind you) and they whip out in front of me and do 15MPH all the way to where ever they're going... It drives me bat sh*t.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 09:12
.xoxo
I hate when people go slow in the fast lane, it's so annoying. They can go slow in any other lane but they choose to go slow in that one!
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 18:06
Poetic Justice
Oh yeah, that too! Especially iff all the other lanes are empty. And then they complain about tailgaters!
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 11:44
Fight or Flight
People who make fun of the mentally ill. Words cannot express how much this annoys me.

People who try to relate to another person by making fun of them. (For example, I am short -- People will say to me, "How is the weather down there?") I know people (most often) mean no harm by such comments, but I simply do not see the point. Not only do they make one feel bad about them self, but also, couldn't a person simply say something nice instead?

Jealousy.

Hypocrites.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Mar 2010, 23:30
jessi bear(:
see i get the opposite, "do you play basketball?".. no. i'm awkward and uncoordinated. thank you very much.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends